Amauri Carvalho de Oliveira (12 Viewers)

At what cost would you be ok with Amauri?

• Giovinco + cash

• De Ceglie + Criscito + cash

• De Ceglie + Criscito + Giovinco

• Nocerino + Almiron + Marchionni

• Almiron + Marchionni + cash

• Fuck no, don't want him at all

• Almiron+cash

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
but tevez isnt the kind of striker to replace trez if he leaves,hes not a target man
not sure whats amauris role exactly is he a striker/target man or a forward?
Amauri is similar to Drogba. Strong and technical enough to be a target man, but also lethal in front of goal.

OP
Dominic

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #23
    A shame he missed the second part of the season through injury.
    His play is such a joy to watch:

And his demolition of Fiorentina ( one assist and two goals)

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

A shame he missed the second part of the season through injury.
    His play is such a joy to watch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4m4TxIKiVI

And his demolition of Fiorentina ( one assist and two goals)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_s7k8RRDujQ&mode=related&search=
    That looks impressive, but he could definetly play alongside Trezeguet not instead of him. I mean he could obviously play even instead but it'd be more lethal to have them both, he's got great technique. How old is he?

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
    Aug 22, 2006
    That looks impressive, but he could definetly play alongside Trezeguet not instead of him. I mean he could obviously play even instead but it'd be more lethal to have them both, he's got great technique. How old is he?
    Amauri Carvalho de Oliveira (born 3 June 1980 in Carapiquiba)

soon he will turn 27...

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    dont think so...
    if we r going to sign 3 class players (as our great board declared before!!!), 50 million wont be enough...
    if u trying to sign Ronaldinho Kaka and C-Ro then they wont be enough but u can easily get 5-6 very top players for that amount...we are not Madrid where we break the bank to sign big name players just for their star power

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
    Aug 22, 2006
    if u trying to sign Ronaldinho Kaka and C-Ro then they wont be enough but u can easily get 5-6 very top players for that amount...we are not Madrid where we break the bank to sign big name players just for their star power
    I agree with u my friend, but I was reminding people here, what our board said in the past... :smoke:

oriax

Mar 30, 2007
    Selling few players like Kapo, Olivera, Blasi, Miccoli, etc. will bring us at least 20mln. So I hope these 50mln do not include money from sales that we will receive.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
    I like Amauri and he's obviously better than Iaquinta but he's a lot more expensive too. He would cost about the same like Huntelaar. I would rather want Huntelaar,I know he stays another year in Amsterdam but I would wait till then.He is worth it;)

oriax

Mar 30, 2007
    I don't think we could get 20 m for these players...unfortunately!
    Besides Kapo, Olivera, Blasi and Miccoli we have to add Giannichedda, Kovac, Zalayeta (if he leaves). It's possibe Marchionni to be sold too. We will include Paolucci, Volapato and even Paro to some swap deal.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
    how many strikers do we need next season 12? ....... hunterlaar pizzaro iaquinta amauri and and and.... they better keep trez and buy hunterlaar finish...
    we really need some midfielders and 2 players in the defence... juve never had 12423 strikers like inter do...
    so if bayern get toni and ribery and we end with iaquinta and pizzaro ....

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)