Amauri Carvalho de Oliveira (4 Viewers)

At what cost would you be ok with Amauri?

• Giovinco + cash

• De Ceglie + Criscito + cash

• De Ceglie + Criscito + Giovinco

• Nocerino + Almiron + Marchionni

• Almiron + Marchionni + cash

• Fuck no, don't want him at all

• Almiron+cash

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2006
I agree with mondo1. We don't need so many strikers. We need midfielders and defenders. We have Del Piero, Trezeguet (I think he will stay), Palladino and Zalayeta. Maybe we should sign one striker but midfield and defense is much more important. I hope Camo stays with us but our central midfield isn't world class and Nedved will play only one more year.

But if we sign a striker Amauri wouldn't be bad. But I like Tevez more.

Tobias

Guerriero
Sep 20, 2006
Aumuri wasnt so great last season for chievo he wasnt even first choice for most part of the season he was behind Pellisier and Obina and sometimes Tiribochi played ahead of him. He was playing some gr8 for palermo b4 he got injured, true but i still prefer Huntelaar.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
then dont buy low quality forwards,we need defenders
thats completely true :tup:

Aumuri wasnt so great last season for chievo he wasnt even first choice for most part of the season he was behind Pellisier and Obina and sometimes Tiribochi played ahead of him. He was playing some gr8 for palermo b4 he got injured, true but i still prefer Huntelaar.
I think the majority in this forum prefers him :eyebrows:

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
50m is shite comparing to what our board said earlier about our transfer budget. Gigli said we gonna have the biggest transfer budget in EU recently and not to mention statement we gonna build grat squad in 100 days and after that we lost coach :disagree:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Amauri tentato dalla Juve favorita per Cris

Oltre a Iaquinta, la Juve tenta Amauri. L'attaccante brasiliano del Palermo piace anche all'Inter. Lampard, Chivu o Malouda gli altri possibili colpi. Buffon: "Con Lippi resto".
Bianconeri favoriti su Cris del Lione, ma c'è anche Milito del Saragozza. Intanto il ds Secco valuta l'ipotesi Tevez.
(Tuttosport)

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Amauri tentato dalla Juve favorita per Cris

Oltre a Iaquinta, la Juve tenta Amauri. L'attaccante brasiliano del Palermo piace anche all'Inter. Lampard, Chivu o Malouda gli altri possibili colpi. Buffon: "Con Lippi resto".
Bianconeri favoriti su Cris del Lione, ma c'è anche Milito del Saragozza. Intanto il ds Secco valuta l'ipotesi Tevez.
(Tuttosport)
translation?!!

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
I have always rated Amauri. If my memory serves me correct, he first arrived at the Penninsula with Matuzalem in Napoli, and they showed some promise so they got picked up by Parma, who then sent them on loan for eternity.

So it isnt like Amauri soundly found talent and became good. He is one of those typical players that go under the radar a bit, because they have on or two minor flaws, but scouts are well of aware of their presence as they possess great potential.

Now in Amauri's case, I always felt, he was one of the best at protecting the ball and linking the play up with midfield. He is strong as an ox, and decent agility as a forward. Work rate wasnt too bad either. But he just couldnt score to save his life despite a good work during the build up. His goal scoring record isnt prolific at all, so one must be somewhat cautious about his breakout year with Palermo. Igor Protti onced finished top goal-getter in Serie A, and we all know what happened since he got that big move to Lazio. I like Amauri as a player, but big teams should wait a year or more before they make a move on him, just as Fiorentina did for Toni. You can still contribute at the age of 27 or 28. Today's players got whole longer shelf life than b4.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
not so good translation from altavista but i hope it helps :)

Beyond to Iaquinta, the Juve tries Amauri. The Brazilian forward of Palermo appeals to also to the Inter. Lampard, Chivu or Malouda the other possible blows. Buffon: "With Lippi rest". Bianconeri favorite on Cris of the Lione, but also I support there of the Saragozza. While ds the Dry currency the Tevez hypothesis.

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
not so good translation from altavista but i hope it helps :)

Beyond to Iaquinta, the Juve tries Amauri. The Brazilian forward of Palermo appeals to also to the Inter. Lampard, Chivu or Malouda the other possible blows. Buffon: "With Lippi rest". Bianconeri favorite on Cris of the Lione, but also I support there of the Saragozza. While ds the Dry currency the Tevez hypothesis.

last part didnt come out very correct
from the little italian i know it basically says that buffon stays if lippi comes and that we favour chris of lyon and milito of zaragosa.also secco is looking into the tevez case

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
last part didnt come out very correct
from the little italian i know it basically says that buffon stays if lippi comes and that we favour chris of lyon and milito of zaragosa.also secco is looking into the tevez case
Tevez and Mascherano. A dream come true. Moreso for Mascherano, but Tevez is welcome as well.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
I have always rated Amauri. If my memory serves me correct, he first arrived at the Penninsula with Matuzalem in Napoli, and they showed some promise so they got picked up by Parma, who then sent them on loan for eternity.

So it isnt like Amauri soundly found talent and became good. He is one of those typical players that go under the radar a bit, because they have on or two minor flaws, but scouts are well of aware of their presence as they possess great potential.

Now in Amauri's case, I always felt, he was one of the best at protecting the ball and linking the play up with midfield. He is strong as an ox, and decent agility as a forward. Work rate wasnt too bad either. But he just couldnt score to save his life despite a good work during the build up. His goal scoring record isnt prolific at all, so one must be somewhat cautious about his breakout year with Palermo. Igor Protti onced finished top goal-getter in Serie A, and we all know what happened since he got that big move to Lazio. I like Amauri as a player, but big teams should wait a year or more before they make a move on him, just as Fiorentina did for Toni. You can still contribute at the age of 27 or 28. Today's players got whole longer shelf life than b4.

He had a very solid season at Chievo the year before last.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)