Amauri Carvalho de Oliveira (6 Viewers)

At what cost would you be ok with Amauri?

• Giovinco + cash

• De Ceglie + Criscito + cash

• De Ceglie + Criscito + Giovinco

• Nocerino + Almiron + Marchionni

• Almiron + Marchionni + cash

• Fuck no, don't want him at all

• Almiron+cash

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Maybe we get Klose after all...

Miroslav Klose has not still decided where giocher in the next season, the best one offered be that one of the Bayern Monaco, but the leaders of the Werder would prefer to yield the bomber to the foreign country, in order to avoid to reinforce one direct concurrent. Klose estimated approximately 15 million euro and would interest also to the Juve

http://www.calciomercato.com/index.php?c=7&a=44759

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
i prefer gila to klose,younger and already knows the italian game very well
gila can easily become what pippo was for us back then,a reliable source of goals

Mar 30, 2006
Gila Wates chances more than score tham :frown:
Gila still averages about a goal every 2 games for the last 4 seasons. and he is only 25. thats sounds pretty good to me. I think he will only get better and Milan don't support him as they should. I think he would play better here. Like he did at Parma where he scored 23 goals 2 season in a row. How is that not world class?

and i really like the fact he is an open Juve supporter :p

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
According to italian medias, Palermo striker Amauri's agents and AC Milan's executives will soon meet to taljk about a possible transfer of the brazilian player in January

transfermarketweb

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Gila for Adriano seems to be the talk of the town. I'm seriously wondering if Secco is headed to Amsterdam to wrap up Huntelaar's contract negotiations - given that Ajax isnt in the CL this season? The perfect bargaining tool imo.

PS: True, we're not in the CL either, but for whatever it's worth the Coppa Italia rocks.

Jul 24, 2006
Gila for Adriano seems to be the talk of the town. I'm seriously wondering if Secco is headed to Amsterdam to wrap up Huntelaar's contract negotiations - given that Ajax isnt in the CL this season? The perfect bargaining tool imo.

PS: True, we're not in the CL either, but for whatever it's worth the Coppa Italia rocks.
Is Secco really en route to Amsterdam or is this wishful thinking..?

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
we better invest at some defenders right now and leave our attack as it is
i have faith in alex-trez-iaquinta and palla
its about boum-boum-legro-andrande that im not so confident
criscito is good but lacks experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)