Amantino Mancini (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Stefanjuventino
May 19, 2007
  • Thread Starter #321
    quaresma can only be bought in RAW cash to be precise 30 MIL!!!

just get Quaresma out your head it aint gonna happen.

Diego Capel never seen the guy but heard of him good things...
    got no opinion on him.

if we get Mancini maybe he gets to his topclass form...
    just like Iaquinta did and Sissoko.
    everybody was sceptic about them to

Buy on AliExpress.com

cublinks

Apr 8, 2008
    giovinco on the left, while camoranesi on the right and center, and mancini to cover the right when camo's in the center sounds like.... AWESOME.... hahaha
    we need like tons of flair for CL dude....

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
    Mancini would make a good choice to cover the wings, he can play both on right and left more like a cover player for our flanks, but the wage he is demanding i will be surprised if we are paying so much for some one not in our starting 11.

juventino12

Jan 20, 2007
    i pray juve does not get mancini. he will not accept sitting on the bench...at Roma whenever he's on the bench or subbed off, he gets mad. Juve doesnt need that kind of attitude in the dressing room. I watch Roma play a lot and all i can say is that for every 1 good game he plays, he plays 5 bad games. My brother is a Roma supporter and he want's Mancini gone at all costs...the man is useless and throws hissy fits on the pitch when someone around him screws up. Juve doesnt need that.

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
    Mar 5, 2006
    Whatever it is losing Iaquinta shouldn't even be considered. Even with Amauri I can see Iaquinta being very much instrumental in our next season's campaign. Not saying that Mancini do not worth Iaquinta. Looking at it in reality football's perspective and not as an Iaquinta fan, Mancini do worth more than Iaquinta. The amount of games he has started and how much he has contributed to Roma's recent achievements.
    Unlike Aquilani, Mancini has always been there and those of you who has said of him being inconsistent demanded too much from him. He does not screw around like the sorts of our Almiron or Tiago or Molinaro. He doesn't impress or do something inspiring doesn't mean he's inconsistent. He does his job and that's that. Sometimes he does more. See Zlatan's days for us is that he fucks up at times. Mancini doesn't. Has he done a significant mistake that has cost Roma dearly?
    Mancini would definitely improve our squad's depth alot. Considering the games we are going to be playing next season we seriously have got to improve on that. And Salihamidic's current ability wont help us. Now unless we can get someone better, I would definitely say yes to Mancini. An acceptable player that could help us with the title challenge. After all IMO we should only be going all out for the scudetto next season and Mancini has proven enough around here.

On the other hand, Iaquinta has literally marked his presence in Juve this season. He has saved our asses couple of times and we are definitely grateful to him. Somehow Juventus really fancy players who are really hardworking. And the way he plays really gets the crowd going. I personally would be sad to see someone like him play for another team.
    However when we look at a perspective where Amauri arrives, what do we need more? Do we need 4 strikers? I believe as Amauri comes, he would expect to start for us. And considering DP and Trezeguet who are our regular starters. Where do Iaquinta stand among them? I would personally settle for a youngster to be our 4th striker. A chance for someone new as there will only be as much games for 4 class strikers to play and all be satisfied. I personally dislike a rotation style. Thus we definitely would be needing to improve our midfield.

My solution, screw Amauri. Keep Iaquinta. Screw Mancini. Spend some cash for Diego. And the rest to improve our backline while we worry about the strikers in January. Unless Huntelaar comes in a bargain :D
    One can only dream....

-----------Del Piero-------Trezeguet-------------
    -----------------------Diego------------------------
    Giovinco/Nedved---------------------Camoranesi
    -----------------------Sissoko----------------------

Is it just me or do someone else believe Giovinco has already done enough to deserve a starting spot just like Molinaro did this season?

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
    Mar 5, 2006
    But,anyone who watches football on telly instead absorbing knowledge from great tacticians on this forum....know that Amauri is a more complete player than Iaq. So,you have a better player + a multiple cover if not a starter on wings,and a quality one....
    Have you forgotten the days when we gave up Maresca for Emerson? Appiah, Tacchinardi, Giannicheda for Vieira?
    Iaquinta has the drive to play for us. Whether or not Amauri has the same, it has yet to be proven.

juventino12

Jan 20, 2007
    But,anyone who watches football on telly instead absorbing knowledge from great tacticians on this forum....know that Amauri is a more complete player than Iaq. So,you have a better player + a multiple cover if not a starter on wings,and a quality one....
    do you really think Mancini will accept sitting on the bench on Juve? This guy has had problems with Roma because he was on the bench and because he was subbed off. Watch him play...he does nothing special. I'm telling you, for every one good game he plays, he'll play five bad ones. I'd rather have Iaquinta + Amauri. What if next season Del Piero goes down in injury? With no Iaquinta we'll have only Amauri and Trez as the only decent options (we all know Ranieri does like playing Palla a striker). With the CL + league + coppa, juve will need all the strikers they can get so that they have he bility to rest players before big matches.

Mar 30, 2006
    Have you forgotten the days when we gave up Maresca for Emerson? Appiah, Tacchinardi, Giannicheda for Vieira?
    Iaquinta has the drive to play for us. Whether or not Amauri has the same, it has yet to be proven.
    The players you mentioned who left had good drive.

But Emerson was awesome for us when he came.

He waulified us for the CL and won us 2 scudetto in 2 years.

Amauri is a better player than Iaquinta. I would like both but I do think Mancini would be more important a player for us than Iaquinta. We need a good winger who can play both sides and score goals. True we will have Giovinco and Camo .. but with so many games next season Mancini would be great. Also Camo has been getting alot of Injuries and is good in the center as people have mentioned. Also we don't know if Nedved will play on. Even his he does him and Gio can rotate on the Left .. Camo and Mancini on the Right.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    The players you mentioned who left had good drive.

But Emerson was awesome for us when he came.
    LOL!!! sorry, when i read that i couldnt help but think rude.

-----------Del Piero-------Trezeguet-------------
    -----------------------Diego------------------------
    Giovinco/Nedved---------------------Camoranesi
    -----------------------Sissoko----------------------
    That is too attacking...will nedved be able to be a work horse for another season? We'll need him and Camoranesi to help out Sissoko quite a lot in that system. If Diego did join, i think we'll need to play with a player like Tiago (in form) by Sissoko's side to help him midfield.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
    thats not true, they've been friends since their childhood

:p
    They're not the best of friends at all.. In one match when Benzema got substituted for Ben Arfa they refused to shake hands and then i remember Benzema himself publicaly saying something along the lines that they don't get along with eachtother at all but they will work together for the good of the team

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)