Alvaro Morata (12 Viewers)

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
How will we able to tell the difference? he is always moody and sulking.
Imagine Mandzukic or Tevez even remotely acting like this. The degradation this team has seen towards being a gang of overpaid soyboys without any grinta is unmatched in our History.

Take the rotten carcass out while we still can. before its too late and turns into a disease

Buy on AliExpress.com

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
You are all still crazy. We had these moments before.. we would go on a reset with Pirlo as coach etc. Then when we were below the 4th place everyone would scream for reinforcements.

If we field Da Graca or someone like that, people start complaining if he doesn't score the next 3 matches. We can't miss out on CL football so it's either Morata or someone else with experience. We aren't starting Da Graca against Inter, Napoli, Milan or Atalanta

Jun 16, 2020
i like morty too, but as a bench option, he's way too expensive. and we also have kean who'd be hard to move if he doesn't improve. so far he's been bang average and will cost a smaller fortune too. so i don't think we're about to keep both morty and kean plus get vlahovic. that's too much cf's for any team.

but imagine having scamacca and kean for next season, without dybala and morata. both young italians would need to make a giant step.
I understand what you say but if Vlahovic isn’t possible, a attack with Kean, Scamacca and Dybala (+Kaio) isn’t enough.

Somehow I believe that Kean’s future will be as a LW, similar to Mandzukic

We know what we have with Morata, will always have a few underwhelming months per season but he scores a lot, always works hard and loves the club etc. I rather spent a bit more on a expensive bench sitter than ending up with someone who isn’t able to fill his shoes, but Atletico has to give us a discount.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I understand what you say but if Vlahovic isn’t possible, a attack with Kean, Scamacca and Dybala (+Kaio) isn’t enough.

Somehow I believe that Kean’s future will be as a LW, similar to Mandzukic

We know what we have with Morata, will always have a few underwhelming months per season but he scores a lot, always works hard and loves the club etc. I rather spent a bit more on a expensive bench sitter than ending up with someone who isn’t able to fill his shoes, but Atletico has to give us a discount.
I'd actually like to see Morata try that. He has already done it for us in the past and I always liked him there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)