Alvaro Morata (30 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Love me cuads, but i have noticed this year A drop in effort, maybe he is getting overplayed, but to me it's time to start to move on.
Panita is getting another 1-year deal. He’s out too creative attacking force. But we’ll also give Dybala a contract that won’t pay off for us from the same measurables. Think about not having Juan or Dybala. We’re properly fvcked beginning next season IMO

Bonucci I’ll play as long as Chiellini

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Panita is getting another 1-year deal. He’s out too creative attacking force. But we’ll also give Dybala a contract that won’t pay off for us from the same measurables. Think about not having Juan or Dybala. We’re properly fvcked beginning next season IMO

Bonucci I’ll play as long as Chiellini
Bonucci has done pretty great with De Ligt lately too though.

Agree on Cuads. And yeah, our creativity is fucked if we were to lose Cuads and Dybala without proper replacements. Or buying a top class winger to put opposite Chiesa.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Who would you keep of our current squad?

I’ve got Chiesa, Cuadrado, Locatelli, Danilo, Bonucci, Mckennie, De Ligt. Not much there. :(
chiesa, cuadrado, loca for me

i don't mind if some other players (tek, bonbon, chiello, danilo, de ligt, snacks, bentancur, morata, dybala, kulu) stay, but as far as i'm concerned, they can leave with adequate replacements. and that's the biggest issue with agnelliventus: replacements are rarely adequate. in the last couple of years, cr, chiesa and locatelli were upgrades, and even locatelli and de ligt would find very hard to get playtime if we had a '15 or '17 level midfield/defense. we simply have a much worse squad than we had 3-4 years ago.

- - - Updated - - -

AS saying it's almost a done deal, Morata to join Barca during the week.
losing our starter cf besides some other corona infected players, plus having both dybala and chiesa coming back from injury guarantees the most static lineup against napoli and probably inda. i don't know whether it's just bad luck or some straight out terrible management, but it looks like simply everything turned to shit for this season.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Locatelli and Chiesa

the others are trade bait or retirees
And those two haven't been amazing this season either, IMO. So let's just sell everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

He's intouchable because whether you like it or not he's the only real leader left.
De Ligt was captain of Ajax at 20 and I think he's captained Nederland, too. Leadership can only take us so far.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
imagine morata's motivation for the rest of the year now.

at this point i think he has to go and the club needs to find someone who's more dedicated than him. we have way too many passengers already. tough shit juve got itself into.
We're not getting anyone worthy tho. Empty pockets can only get us so much.

Loan + obligation for Icunti, useless Milik costs 20m. january gives no discounts.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
The final fracture between #Morata and #Juventus –or actually #Allegri– was back when he was substituted 1 month ago at min 73 of Juve-Genoa: Max scolded him publicly for being too nervous during the game.❌

[Mundo Deportivo via @SCUTweet]

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
The final fracture between #Morata and #Juventus –or actually #Allegri– was back when he was substituted 1 month ago at min 73 of Juve-Genoa: Max scolded him publicly for being too nervous during the game.❌

[Mundo Deportivo via @SCUTweet]
Mentally fragile player hope Barcelona doesn't register him.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
"The latest news on #Morata: At the moment, he is closer to staying at #Juventus than leaving to FC #Barcelona. #Juve told Morata that they will not let him go because they still can't find a replacement."

[@romeoagresti - JB via @Elvin_DF]

Jun 16, 2020
Yea let’s not make any stupid or hasty decisions. Morata is a good player who had some difficult months, and we should do anything but bending over for Barca.

Tbh I wouldn’t mind if we bought Morata for a bit less than we amount we agreed with Atletico. He’s a great second option behind someone as Vlahovic.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...Tbh I wouldn’t mind if we bought Morata for a bit less than we amount we agreed with Atletico. He’s a great second option behind someone as Vlahovic.
i like morty too, but as a bench option, he's way too expensive. and we also have kean who'd be hard to move if he doesn't improve. so far he's been bang average and will cost a smaller fortune too. so i don't think we're about to keep both morty and kean plus get vlahovic. that's too much cf's for any team.

but imagine having scamacca and kean for next season, without dybala and morata. both young italians would need to make a giant step.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)