Alvaro Morata (20 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
You can tell very early on what sort of performance you'll get from Morata. The same issues with mentality are there.

He's contributed superbly at times this season but I'm not sure I'd activate any clauses to keep him.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
I have another explanation for Morata's weak form: Ronaldo.
Why does every single attacker who has played with Ronaldo at Juve follow the same trajectory?
Higuain, Dybala, Morata all had stellar periods and then out of a sudden a sharp drop in form. Isn't it because all of them got tired working their asses off just for Ronaldo to claim 50% of the shots and goals?

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
I have another explanation for Morata's weak form: Ronaldo.
Why does every single attacker who has played with Ronaldo at Juve follow the same trajectory?
Higuain, Dybala, Morata all had stellar periods and then out of a sudden a sharp drop in form. Isn't it because all of them got tired working their asses off just for Ronaldo to claim 50% of the shots and goals?

I have a more logical explanation for Morata's weak form: Morata

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
If only Suarez had a EU passport...

- - - Updated - - -

You can tell very early on what sort of performance you'll get from Morata. The same issues with mentality are there.

He's contributed superbly at times this season but I'm not sure I'd activate any clauses to keep him.
This was why I wanted Suarez (albeit the eu issue) hell I was an advocate for Dzeko too. I always fear Morata would be too inconsistent and its starting to show again. Like the other bullshitters in this club they all talk about how they've changed. Morata hasn't changed 1 bit imo.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
If only Suarez had a EU passport...

- - - Updated - - -

This was why I wanted Suarez (albeit the eu issue) hell I was an advocate for Dzeko too. I always fear Morata would be too inconsistent and its starting to show again. Like the other bullshitters in this club they all talk about how they've changed. Morata hasn't changed 1 bit imo.
Suarez :rofl:

He’s been far worse than Morata lol

- - - Updated - - -

Morata scored 2 goals the last time we played without Wallnaldo. Coincidence? Nope, I do not think so.

I’m a big morata fan, but he’s been awful since Lazio match. He was all over the pitch and played a decent match against Porto aside from poor finishing letting him down, but since that match he’s given up and looks like he’s just going through the motions, which is disappointing to say the least. Needs to hit the bench for a couple matches and get his head on straight again.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008

Agree.
He can scores but too inconsistent
He made bad decision here and there. Miscontrol, misplaced pass, and finishing was poor

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Suarez :rofl:

He’s been far worse than Morata lol

- - - Updated - - -

I’m a big morata fan, but he’s been awful since Lazio match. He was all over the pitch and played a decent match against Porto aside from poor finishing letting him down, but since that match he’s given up and looks like he’s just going through the motions, which is disappointing to say the least. Needs to hit the bench for a couple matches and get his head on straight again.
Way I see it Suarez has been a large part of why Atletico Madrid are top of the league, still has been a ruthless player throughout his career.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)