Alvaro Morata (79 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
His known to have weak mentality, when upset or under pressure he plays shit, when he's comforted and cuddled like a bear there's not many better. I didn't expect him to turn up today. Still love the guy though.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
There was something wrong with Morata today, it wasnt just a bad game. Something hapenned im sure, he wasnt running, he was walking on the pitch, didnt want to close down, and he was totally defocused.
Unfortunately he has these phases from time to time. Even in his first spell.

He can be magnificent and other times it is like a man down. Maybe it is his illness as he has played a lot in the last week but he does seem to lose his focus easily.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Yea he is back to his real performance levels , snowflake left over player
He is one of the biggest snowflakes out there, and that is the main reason why i hated him when he first came here and since he returned again. Rewatch the game and you will see that he literally turned and tried to complain to the referee in the first 2 minutes after he lost the ball.

Also, to not score or create a goal with the chances he had today is something unimaginable to me considering he is a professional player.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
His known to have weak mentality, when upset or under pressure he plays shit, when he's comforted and cuddled like a bear there's not many better. I didn't expect him to turn up today. Still love the guy though.
When upset or out of form/mood, he sure is poor. But he has been one of our best big game clutch performers always. His CL knockout record before Porto was basically perfect for us from his first spell. He was dominant in group stage. He’s scored in multiple domestic cup finals.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
When upset or out of form/mood, he sure is poor. But he has been one of our best big game clutch performers always. His CL knockout record before Porto was basically perfect for us from his first spell. He was dominant in group stage. He’s scored in multiple domestic cup finals.
He's the Rabiot of strikers bro. Just learn to accept it. You're still clinging on to his memorable CL run from years ago which doesn't matter much now.

It's pretty normal for people to be concerned about his 'form' because we've seen this before at all of his previous clubs including his 1st spell with us. Don't know why you're getting so defensive. That purple patch from the first few months has disappeared altogether.

A player like him should be nothing more than a Zalayeta sub level player at a big club. Now we have no choice but to start him because we don't have any decent alternatives and financial constraints. Wouldn't mind to see us dumping him back to Atletico after 2022.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He's the Rabiot of strikers bro. Just learn to accept it. You're still clinging on to his memorable CL run from years ago which doesn't matter much now.

It's pretty normal for people to be concerned about his 'form' because we've seen this before at all of his previous clubs including his 1st spell with us. Don't know why you're getting so defensive. That purple patch from the first few months has disappeared altogether.

A player like him should be nothing more than a Zalayeta sub level player at a big club. Now we have no choice but to start him because we don't have any decent alternatives and financial constraints. Wouldn't mind to see us dumping him back to Atletico after 2022.
I disagree with you, that’s it. 16 goals-10 assists disagrees with you too. If he puts up ~20 goals and ~ 13 assists in ~2600 minutes this year, that will disagree with you also.

Comparing him to Rabiot is just dumb trolling now, but whatever. You have your opinion, I have mine.

Oct 23, 2011
Luckily he is not our main guy nor is expected to lead, so we're good. IMO what he needs is a decent back-up that can cover for him when he is off-form. Dybala's been injured the entire season but he isn't compatible with Ronaldo anyway as a striker pairing (could see it potentially work in a 3 man front-line). We had a great upcoming youngster in Kean but for whatever reason decides to sell him.

For those saying he isn't good enough: realistically, who would you like to see instead of Morata?

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
10m for an additional years loan with his current stats is a fucking bargain...simple as that.

He isnt going to lead the team, score 30 plus goals and deliver what the best CFs of all time gave this sport...but we all know this. However, he is versatile, assists, scores enough and complements the forward group as a whole.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
He's a no. 9, thus every game that he doesnt score people will shit on him.

He is still not only the best we got, but the best we can get atm.

PS he is not moodier than Dybarbie.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)