Alvaro Morata (24 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Way I see it Suarez has been a large part of why Atletico Madrid are top of the league, still has been a ruthless player throughout his career.
He didn’t score a single goal or assist in CL. Lol.

- - - Updated - - -

If he has space he's usually good. Against teams that defend deep he's mostly useless. We need an alternative to him for these tight league games
Yeah. Dybala.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Soft, snowflake player, exactly the type of 'personality' Tici likes to go after.

That purple patch of good form is done. He's back to his normal level. Next season or the year after that, hopefully we can dump him back to Atletico.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Yes. Another fossil, another relic who can continue to siphon wages while being a useless old turd.
Hes made for games like this, where you cant break defenses and just pass the ball from one side to the other. But that train has passed now, maybe Scamacca can be it

- - - Updated - - -

Let's loan him for another year , but let's not reedem him .
Exactly my thoughts. Love Alvaro but hed be too expensive.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Not sure how ronaldo is to blame for morata not performing. The theory a page back doesn't make sense when dybalas MVP season was with ronaldo and playing under what was deemed the worst manager sarri.

I think the team, all players, are completely spent. None look like they give a fuck anymore.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Nice player to have but not a great to rely on.

Would be great to have him as a back-up but giving him a starter position would make our front line quite frustrating to watch for at least 1/3 of season.

Would like him to stay and grab minutes (mainly from the bench) but I would surely not build team around him. Kinda sucks that we have to change plenty in our midfield at the time when we have an old Ronaldo and inconsistent Morata as our strikers. Getting rid of both of them would hurt us quite a lot financially. If there's a solution then it's getting rid of Ronaldo's wages and buying 2 strikers so Morata can be our 3rd option and chances of that happening are very low.

I suppose we'll try to field only Ronaldo next season with two wingers (Chiesa one of them).

Sticking with Dybala and Morata makes no sense. Playing Dybala AND Ronaldo makes even less sense. So I suppose we'll focus on selling Dybala to get some money into our pocket, then focus on playing Ronaldo upfront with Chiesa and one more winger. Morata to get on as a sub, sometimes as a winger forward, sometimes as a striker.

:boh:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Know what else he can't keep up?

His head.

IS A JOKE!

Humor is all that's left at this point.
:lol2:

The head down thing was one of his biggest improvements in this spell, and part of why he was creating so many chances with his passing, but he’s even started doing that again the past couple weeks. Super disappointing the past few weeks, post Lazio.

ElApache

Mar 19, 2015
Mentally weak.
Unable to sustain performances for even half a season not only for psychological reasons but seemingly also physical.
Undependable as leadman.

That's been the repeating pattern in his career.

Great for rotation, as seen for us in his 1st stint and for Real Madrid in his 2nd stint, but nothing more.

When Atletico signed him for a massive sum I was puzzled. How could a club be so dumb to repeat the mistake of others?
Then we bailed them out. Sigh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)