Alvaro Morata (19 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I love this guy, what a player he is. Lethal as hell, he has grown a lot since leaving here a few years ago. I wonder if that virus diagnosis he got a few weeks ago allowed him to get some treatment and maybe improved things for him.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Where are the anti-Morata phaggots now? :lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

:rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

Player of the season for Juve, thus far. Only one close is Ronaldo.
yeah! where they are!

a lot of people were against chiesa and specially against morata.

few they knew that morata could talk shit when in other teams,,,, but juventus has a very special place in his heart and in his life.

He will hang on this adventure tight and will not let it go. mark my words.

All the nonbelievers will turn to believers

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Do you think this has anything to do with Pirlo since he gave birth to Danilo too and Chiesa is playing like a star under his tender?
Alvaro seems to truly love being here and thrive in this Juventus environment.. he’s just matured and become much more consistent this time around. His only poor patch this season was while sick.

Chiesa, I thought was brilliant at Viola, so am not surprised he’s been good here, perhaps a bit shocked at just how good he has been.

Danilo is a mystery. Thought his career was basically done and dusted after being so poor the past several years, but truly revitalized.

Pirlo’s style and recent playing experience may help him connect with individual players and improve them, especially mentality-wise which would be something that would help both Morata and Danilo. Not Chiesa so much as he has a monster mentality already.

If he truly manages to rejuvenate Bernadeschi’s career, another mentally weak player in recent years, give Pirlo the keys to the kingdom for life though. Let him bring in whoever he wants lol.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Do you think this has anything to do with Pirlo since he gave birth to Danilo too and Chiesa is playing like a star under his tender?
No? in his previous spell he demonstrated he cared for this shirt. And even after his heroics in the CL when he was younger people still doubted him.

This reinassence in juve is all him because he wanted this and he is fighting for it. Pirlo maybe just helped in bringing him back, but what you see on the field is all morataas will.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Absolute gun...cried when he went back to real, and was so happy for him to join this summer.

Imagine we had dybala available as well? Being able to rotate them would have made a huge difference this season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)