Alvaro Morata (67 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
That sunglass celebrations was for the previous season if I'm not mistaken.
Yeah he was amazing that season but the second one was just disappointing at least

I'm not talking about statics only. He wasn't consistant enough in the second year . Allegri was furious about him and mentioned his lack of efforts in every interview, even buffon came out and questioned his mentality.

He played like pussy for months.throwing himself down with slightest touch from players.
Obviolsy something was wrong in his head and the club decided to go for the record breaker guy who delivers in every game.

Higi's transfer looked bad on long run because we sold Pogba to compensate the expense. That was the moment I think Marotta had lost it as a monger here.

It was pure madness, selling a generational talent who was playing like a star and captain in the second half of the season here and buying a 28 years old strike instead, while spending more.
You’re right about the sunglasses. He scored against Inter both seasons, in the return leg, it was first season with the sunglasses.

I did just say he was terrible for the middle 4 months of his second season. And he was. He spoke about it. Buffon spoke about it and about helping him deal with the mental struggles through that period.

But you’re just not remembering if you think he got worse by the end of the season. Starting at the end of January he was an absolute beast. Him and Pogba were far and away our top performers in the last 4 months. And he absolutely was consistent in those last 4 months. You don’t put up a goal or assist every 65 minutes for 4 months without being consistent. He’s a striker. And those numbers are super prolific. He was a machine from late January until the end of the year.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jan 22, 2016
So happy he’s back with us. Always knew he would succeed here, you could tell he had unfinished business with us and has this club in his heart.

He’s a leader. He’s matured so much and he is absolutely vital and central to our style of play right now.

Grande Alvaroooo
Ironically I have this feeling Alvaro is the one who will bring us the big ears home not Ronaldo or anyone else.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
So happy he’s back with us. Always knew he would succeed here, you could tell he had unfinished business with us and has this club in his heart.

He’s a leader. He’s matured so much and he is absolutely vital and central to our style of play right now.

Grande Alvaroooo
and unlike higgy who let himself go, he is still so hamsum.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Yea in Bundesliga tho. But of course Lewa is level above Morty, no discussion.
:shifty:
In any league, Lewa would give you 30 goals a season. The disrespect towards him is a bit unwarranted. He also stands 3rd in the CL all time top scorers chart so that should mean something.

If/when Morata is banging in 25/30 goals a season regularly, then we can draw comparisons to the career trajectories of prolific strikers like Lewandowski.

Either ways Morata's role is to play second fiddle to Ronaldo and he's doing exceedingly well at that. Let's just keep it that way than drawing ridiculous comparisons.

Last edited:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
is he the current most hamsum spanish forvet?

i don't think there is a current playing spanish forvet more hamsum than him.

prove me wrong.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)