Alvaro Morata (26 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
so we were awful, Dybala was single-handedly pulling the team forward and at the same time Dybala is not "a champion". He'll do jack shit if the team sucks ass.

I see a contradiction, do you? :D
Dybala didnt pull the team forward, he like always, was invisible, but sometimes appears and scores.

Again, this is playing for by far the biggest team in the league.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
okay Zach, you were not wrong, you totally convinced me with this post :lol:
If you are pleased that our 150mil player does absolutely nothing, but in serie a is able to score or assist which grinds us through, in serie a.

While doing absolutely nothing in europe on his own and had ONE game in which he scored and assisted

Sorry, thats not good enough

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
If you are pleased that our 150mil player does absolutely nothing, but in serie a is able to score or assist which grinds us through, in serie a.

While doing absolutely nothing in europe on his own and had ONE game in which he scored and assisted

why would you judge Dybala as a 150m player when he cost us 40m? and I seriously doubt you watch our games or have a memory longer than 3 months if you think that Dybala does absolutely nothing in games

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
- Will Dybala start to actually perform like Costa when doing alternative 1 ?

- Will this actually solve the issue ? Yes i like the potential of Dybala in a 4231 but he's inconsistant so many times

Oh and we played our best games without Dybala in attack

And, we need a new big quality CF in 2 years
One of the best games we played was Barca 3-0 with Dybala playing trequartista in 4231. He wasn't inconsistent last season, just understandably scored a little less than previous year when he played farther forward. Don't understand why you'd have a problem with keeping Dybala if we play 4231.

The lopsided, unbalanced 433 was an eyesore with LB, Matuidi trying to provide width on the left and Dybala caught in limbo, but now, in theory, should be better with Dybala at RAM and Cuadra at RB.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I don't know why you people bother. Seriously, it's hopeless. This member is renowned for twisting narratives to suit his agenda; it's that simple. Less than 10 months ago, it was "we will not and must not sell Dybala." Now, Costa is flavor of the month. If Costa sucks donkey dick for a couple of months, it will be Berna's turn, or some other player. That has always been his MO. Short term memory, and ignoring all the good a player has done.

Again, Dybala who cost less than half of Mr. Higuain is supposed to carry the team, but our 90 million Euro mistake is just supposed to sit around in the box and wait for chances to come his way :baus: :tup:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
The main benefit I see with Morata is purely CL, that quick countering threat. Because otherwise he's just going to be a rotational player.

Still, he has the right spirit and wants to play for this club, knows the club, knows the players. I expect him to score great goals, difficult goals, and fluff good chances.
So a more likeable Higgy then

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I don't know why you people bother. Seriously, it's hopeless. This member is renowned for twisting narratives to suit his agenda; it's that simple. Less than 10 months ago, it was "we will not and must not sell Dybala." Now, Costa is flavor of the month. If Costa sucks donkey $#@! for a couple of months, it will be Berna's turn, or some other player. That has always been his MO. Short term memory, and ignoring all the good a player has done.

Again, Dybala who cost less than half of Mr. Higuain is supposed to carry the team, but our 90 million Euro mistake is just supposed to sit around in the box and wait for chances to come his way :baus: :tup:
I remember in the Conte era, when Zach kept defending Asamoah because of his attacking prowess and how he stormed the wing. I was saying he was a balanced player, but not exactly someone who could storm the wings and that we needed a more offensive LWB for our formation to work properly in those times. That was because our forwards were sometimes too isolated because Licht and Asa´s low offensive input. But Zach kept saying otherwise. I stopped after a while, as zach is ultra stuborn and has a very particular way of posting which most of the time doesnt go hand in hand with what he is saying. Now its pretty clear that Asamoah´s main trait isnt his offensive input.

If we had prime Sandro and Cuadrado instead of the aforementioned 2, that 352 would have been a sight to behold.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
The main benefit I see with Morata is purely CL, that quick countering threat. Because otherwise he's just going to be a rotational player.

Still, he has the right spirit and wants to play for this club, knows the club, knows the players. I expect him to score great goals, difficult goals, and fluff good chances.
Dybala, Costa, BernaGuti, Martial and Morata that's a super fapworthy attacking options

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I don't know why you people bother. Seriously, it's hopeless. This member is renowned for twisting narratives to suit his agenda; it's that simple. Less than 10 months ago, it was "we will not and must not sell Dybala." Now, Costa is flavor of the month. If Costa sucks donkey dick for a couple of months, it will be Berna's turn, or some other player. That has always been his MO. Short term memory, and ignoring all the good a player has done.

Zach is more fickle than Vialli :baus:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Dybala didnt pull the team forward, he like always, was invisible, but sometimes appears and scores.

Again, this is playing for by far the biggest team in the league.
Sounds familiar.

Like that one player we signed from Bayern, who did just that, playing for by far the biggest team in the league and only scoring against meh teams.

It took Dybala one game against Barca to surpass said players record against big teams in europe.

- - - Updated - - -

The irony.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 19)

• Alin