Alvaro Morata (13 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Yes please.. If he is OK with playing lw or Rw (and St sometimes ofcourse)

That's if mandzukic is leaving.. Lose a versatile striker/winger and gain one..

We need king clutch

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Morata was excellent as a LW mostly, sometimes RW and at his times, ST. Higuain is getting older. Morata is a great replacement for the future.

What. Play Dybala as a CF. Grow the fuck up peasants, we arent false 9 fagcelona and we never will be
Absolutely fucking not. Morata was terrible on the flanks. looked like a fish out of the water. If that's our intention to play him wider then bringing him back is even more stupid than I thought.

Not that it isn't already utterly stupid, entertaining this idea of letting Dybala go for inferior players.

If Dybala HAS to go then bring a world class game changer, not the shit we're linked to so far.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Absolutely fucking not. Morata was terrible on the flanks. looked like a fish out of the water. If that's our intention to play him wider then bringing him back is even more stupid than I thought.

Not that it isn't already utterly stupid, entertaining this idea of letting Dybala go for inferior players.

If Dybala HAS to go then bring a world class game changer, not the shit we're linked to so far.
exactly, if Dybala is leaving i wont settle for less than a Griezmann level player. Morata is great if he replaces Higuain

Mar 10, 2009
Morata didn't even do that well in his second season at Juve. His first season was good, but this was also taken into context of his age and that he was a hot prospect. Selling Dybala for Morata is a mistake and it is clear that our defence and midfield needs more work then our attack anyway.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Morata is a perfect Higuain replacement basically. hes everything Gerardo is not, strong in the air, deadly on the counter and more versatile skillset. with deadly crossers and counterattacking beasts like Cuads and Costa, hed suit us so much more than Higgy

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
I can't believe some of you guys want Dybala gone, it would be the stupidest mistake we've ever made. As long as he doesn't ask to be transferred, the team should be built around him, we haven't had a player of his qualities in ages. Yes he can be mentally weak but it's also the club's job to have faith in him and work on his metal strength, he needs to feel important for the club and the project. I personally love Morata and I want to see him again in our jersey but he should not be Dybala's replacement, hell no.

I say we do everything to keep Dybala, bring back Morata because he's a clutch monster (Do any of you guys remember Solskjær, Morata can be our Solskjær). In addition, if we really are to make a big investment this summer, then Marotta must sign SMS, I think he's the next big thing in midfield.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I can't believe some of you guys want Dybala gone, it would be the stupidest mistake we've ever made. As long as he doesn't ask to be transferred, the team should be built around him, we haven't had a player of his qualities in ages. Yes he can be mentally weak but it's also the club's job to have faith in him and work on his metal strength, he needs to feel important for the club and the project. I personally love Morata and I want to see him again in our jersey but he should not be Dybala's replacement, hell no.

I say we do everything to keep Dybala, bring back Morata because he's a clutch monster (Do any of you guys remember Solskjær, Morata can be our Solskjær). In addition, if we really are to make a big investment this summer, then Marotta must sign SMS, I think he's the next big thing in midfield.
:tup:

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Morata didn't even do that well in his second season at Juve. His first season was good, but this was also taken into context of his age and that he was a hot prospect. Selling Dybala for Morata is a mistake and it is clear that our defence and midfield needs more work then our attack anyway.
His second season was pretty terrible, although many players have a tough second year.

Some worrying things are the constant club changes seem to have affected him, his form for Chelsea in the second half of the season has been awful and he has yet to prove he can lead the line for a team (instead of being an expensive Javier Hernandez impact sub). That said, I do like Morata and think if he can settle at a team he can improve. But the issues need to be reflected in his price.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
We dont need too sell Dybala to buy Morata, one should be worth at least 100m (more like 150 though) and the other 50-60m, Alvaro is much closer to Gonzalo price wise than he is to Paolo

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Again, someone please tell me where it states that Dybala is being sacrificed for Morata.

Especially considering the layout of the loan, a la Cuadrado.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Morata has obvoous talents but wtf is he? A number nine? Ss? Wide attacker?

He has the frame to be a good fw but he really doesnt make the most of size and quick turn of pace by going to ground so often even unnecessary. He can curl a beauty from outside the box but his finishing is actually really inconsistent. He blows tons of chances he should score.

Morata, is a versatile attacker with a lot of different traits to offer but im really not so sure how those traits add up into one player... would rather he play wide target man like manbro than CF

Verdict. I would take him but only if the deal were very good. I dont think chelsea would acceot an offer that i would be happy with.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
We dont need too sell Dybala to buy Morata, one should be at least 100m worth and the other 50-60m, Alvaro is much closer to Gonzalo price wise than he is to Paolo
yep, and if its true we trying to get him for a 2 year loan, + option payable in who knows how many years like we did with Cuads, he wont affect our budget that much really.

- - - Updated - - -

Again, someone please tell me where it states that Dybala is being sacrificed for Morata.

Especially considering the layout of the loan, a la Cuadrado.
i didnt see it anywhere either, just saw Zach propose it and responded to it

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Selling dybala who has been our MVP this season shows why we have been able to not win champions league as we need to stop this chopping and changing the side every year Morata will do well in Europe where games are more open and make us better counter attacking side

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Selling dybala who has been our MVP this season shows why we have been able to not win champions league as we need to stop this chopping and changing the side every year Morata will do well in Europe where games are more open and make us better counter attacking side
Hold your horse, Dybala hasn't been sold

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)