Alvaro Morata (125 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
I can't believe some of you guys want Dybala gone, it would be the stupidest mistake we've ever made. As long as he doesn't ask to be transferred, the team should be built around him, we haven't had a player of his qualities in ages. Yes he can be mentally weak but it's also the club's job to have faith in him and work on his metal strength, he needs to feel important for the club and the project. I personally love Morata and I want to see him again in our jersey but he should not be Dybala's replacement, hell no.

I say we do everything to keep Dybala, bring back Morata because he's a clutch monster (Do any of you guys remember Solskjær, Morata can be our Solskjær). In addition, if we really are to make a big investment this summer, then Marotta must sign SMS, I think he's the next big thing in midfield.
Couldn't agree more with you mate. Us fans and the club itself should not even consider his departure. He's a potential ballon d'or winner and just one thing I'm afraid of is his position on the pitch. He can't reveal his all abilities. Hopefully Allegri and the management won't come up with a plan to send him out.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Selling Dybala is so stupid. Selling Dybala and using the money to bring back Morata is insanity. Absolutely love Morata but if we cannot afford him without losing our la joya, I ain't losing sleep.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Morata in doesn't mean Dybala out. At least wait to see what happens.

On his injuries: https://www.football-espana.net/71390/morata-opens-about-injury-torture

- - - Updated - - -

Again, someone please tell me where it states that Dybala is being sacrificed for Morata.

Especially considering the layout of the loan, a la Cuadrado.
Doesn't need to be stated anywhere. We as species are still level 0 civilization. Most humans overreact and panic for no reason. That's how Hitler and Trump got elected.:shifty:

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Come home Alvaro!

I know he's not the player we need the most but having him back would be superb. We've become a bit plastic so his return would be welcome and a good addition in that sense

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I can't believe some of you guys want Dybala gone, it would be the stupidest mistake we've ever made. As long as he doesn't ask to be transferred, the team should be built around him, we haven't had a player of his qualities in ages. Yes he can be mentally weak but it's also the club's job to have faith in him and work on his metal strength, he needs to feel important for the club and the project. I personally love Morata and I want to see him again in our jersey but he should not be Dybala's replacement, hell no.

I say we do everything to keep Dybala, bring back Morata because he's a clutch monster (Do any of you guys remember Solskjær, Morata can be our Solskjær). In addition, if we really are to make a big investment this summer, then Marotta must sign SMS, I think he's the next big thing in midfield.
Fantastic fucking post! :tup:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Morata is UNO di NOi.

IMO he had a bad begining at his 2nd season because he had a lot of personal issues with his ex GF in that time. I remember very well that the break up ocurred in the summer...and he started the first half of the season like a ghost of himself. Then he met his current wife and he picked up performances until he left.

Now that he is eager to come back and continue where he left. Its like written on the walls. His wife is pregnant and italian, he most likely want her to be with her family and also he can return to the team where he had his best memories and performances. He will come here spirited as hell. He was made for Juventus and is clear to see.

Remember that Madrid game against the garbage from napoles in the San Paolo? how they booed him after he scored like if he was from JUVENTUS? What about his celebration against Inter at san Siro?

About Dybala, no of course he shoudntt be replaced by Morata, in fact by anyone. Not until we are 100% sure he doesnt work in Juventus. For that, we need to sell Higuain and let Dybala be the spearhead of the team. He is more talented than Higuain will ever be and can continue evolving. With Higuain we are seeing the last of his prime. Time to move on from him.

Anyways, Beppe bring back Morata! Uno di Noi

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
did you miss the beginning of the season when he won us points single handily? or the recent games, Lazio, Udinese, opening goal vs Milan then assisting Khedira the 3-1, turning the game around vs inter with 2 wonderful assists. this while playing majority of the season out of position, becuase we have Higgy upfront
Lets play "guess the player"

- Good start of the season, in serie a only.
- Doesnt do shit in any other competition other than serie a
- has been a deciding player with stats in the final part of the serie a season

Ciro Immobile ? Wait, he had a much better season than Dybala, with a greatly inferior team.

The reason Dybala was played out of position as the season went on, is because he was largely disappointing in most serie a games, and EVERY SINGLE EUROPEAN GAME.

Costa's breakthrough meant he has to basically fuck off to a 4-3-2-1 role, which i'll be the first to tell you, is not good for dybala. But thats cause he's simply underperforming too much, too often.

Costa ? Keeps assisting and assisting. Always the best offensive player in every europea game. Made decisive moves in every single knockout stage game. Keeps assisting in the third part of the season much more than Dybala, and is actually rested by Dybala to keep him fresh for the most prior games

yes, dybala has been used as a way to rest Costa. That is where we are today

I do not doubt Dybala. He has incredible talent, but its not gonna happen in serie a. He's not functionning as a ss or deep CAM. He's not suited to be an ST for juventus. He'll be likely very very good in freeform teams.

We simply do, what EPL teams have done for quite a while : A player is high quality, but doesnt fit. So you sell him for the right price, and buy someone else that suits the team better in return.

We need to sell Dybala, and get quality that benefits the team more in return.

And we all need to realise, Douglas Costa is simply better at juventus then Dybala will ever be.

It's pointless. We all know his MO. Anything the board does is gospel, and they are infallible. I'm quite sure we can dig up posts less than 10 months old where he stated Dybala is not to be sacrificed at any cost.
So people cannot change their minds if a situation doesnt develop as planned ?

offcourse i said that, 10 months ago. Hence i said it 6 months ago. But it has become clear with the emergence of Douglas Costa and the continious failure of Dybala in europe, that we need to react to the situation.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Couldn't agree more with you mate. Us fans and the club itself should not even consider his departure. He's a potential ballon d'or winner and just one thing I'm afraid of is his position on the pitch. He can't reveal his all abilities. Hopefully Allegri and the management won't come up with a plan to send him out.
Yes mate, I hope Allegri doesn't screw up the Dybala's situation, it's very different than Bonucci's.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
did you miss the beginning of the season when he won us points single handily? or the recent games, Lazio, Udinese, opening goal vs Milan then assisting Khedira the 3-1, turning the game around vs inter with 2 wonderful assists. this while playing majority of the season out of position, becuase we have Higgy upfront
Absolutely fucking not. Morata was terrible on the flanks. looked like a fish out of the water. If that's our intention to play him wider then bringing him back is even more stupid than I thought.

Not that it isn't already utterly stupid, entertaining this idea of letting Dybala go for inferior players.

If Dybala HAS to go then bring a world class game changer, not the shit we're linked to so far.
Thats up for discussion sure :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

exactly, if Dybala is leaving i wont settle for less than a Griezmann level player. Morata is great if he replaces Higuain
How old is Higuain, and what are the other ST options ?

This is the issue.

Sell Dybala. Get Morata at a good deal, and some high class CM

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yes mate, I hope Allegri doesn't screw up the Dybala's situation, it's very different than Bonucci's.
I really think that the board, max and dybala will have to sit at the end of the season and solve this issue.

IMO theres clearly sour grapes between dybala and max, and im sure this is because dybala is not in synch with Max footballing philosophy. Dybala is sacrificed tactically in this juventus team... and is mainly because our shitty midfield and the existence of Higuain.

- - - Updated - - -

Ciro Immobile ? Wait, he had a much better season than Dybala, with a greatly inferior team.
I would like to comment on one thing about this line tho...

While what you said in the rest of the post is not wrong....this part i isolated, is key when talking about dybala.

See, i think theres little doubt that Juventus is a superior team to Lazio on the long run, because of resources and quality.... but i think lazio has better midfielders and a better attacking mentality than Juve. If you used Dybala instead of inmobile in that team, most likely Dybala would have way better numbers than he has now.

Right now dybala practically plays without a midfield and our team is very very defensive and disfunctional.

This should be taken in consideration when comparing the 2,

Dec 26, 2004

- Doesnt do $#@! in any other competition other than serie a

The reason Dybala was played out of position as the season went on, is because he was largely disappointing in most serie a games, and EVERY SINGLE EUROPEAN GAME.

Costa's breakthrough meant he has to basically $#@! off to a 4-3-2-1 role, which i'll be the first to tell you, is not good for dybala. But thats cause he's simply underperforming too much, too often.

Costa ? Keeps assisting and assisting. Always the best offensive player in every europea game. Made decisive moves in every single knockout stage game. Keeps assisting in the third part of the season much more than Dybala, and is actually rested by Dybala to keep him fresh for the most prior games

I do not doubt Dybala. He has incredible talent, but its not gonna happen in serie a. He's not functionning as a ss or deep CAM. He's not suited to be an ST for juventus. He'll be likely very very good in freeform teams.

We simply do, what EPL teams have done for quite a while : A player is high quality, but doesnt fit. So you sell him for the right price, and buy someone else that suits the team better in return.

And we all need to realise, Douglas Costa is simply better at juventus then Dybala will ever be.

offcourse i said that, 10 months ago. Hence i said it 6 months ago. But it has become clear with the emergence of Douglas Costa and the continious failure of Dybala in europe, that we need to react to the situation.
Summary:
We need to sell Dybala to buy Morata because Immobile had better stats than Dybala this year and Costa is playing wonderfully on the wing.

Does it make any sense? I am sure NO, and so is the full version idiotic recycled post.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Costa's breakthrough meant he has to basically fuck off to a 4-3-2-1 role, which i'll be the first to tell you, is not good for dybala. But thats cause he's simply underperforming too much, too often.

Dybala CF

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013

Zach is back :D

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Morata is only good as a bench striker - no one should ever think he can lead the line as the main striker.

Getting him back is pointless tbh, doesn't really add much to our lack of killer instinct infront of goals.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Morata is only good as a bench striker - no one should ever think he can lead the line as the main striker.

Getting him back is pointless tbh, doesn't really add much to our lack of killer instinct infront of goals.
nah, we need to upgrade Mandžukič. as much as I love Mario, but this season he had maybe 5-6 good games and was mostly dead in the rest of them, putting in some Khedira-esque performances. the guy just can't do it long term as a wing forward anymore.

if we're talking 433, no matter whether Higuain or Dybala is upfront as a 9 you also need someone to do the classic target man work that neither of them can provide, that's where Morata is needed.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Summary:
We need to sell Dybala to buy Morata because Immobile had better stats than Dybala this year and Costa is playing wonderfully on the wing.

Does it make any sense? I am sure NO, and so is the full version idiotic recycled post.
No.

Dybala should be an absolute star in the team. And its rather clear he isnt a nedved that will make anything work. Nope he needs a team to work.

Here is the deal. Dybala isnt here. He will be elsewhere. We need to sell him and use that money wisely to get players that suit us better.

- - - Updated - - -

But am i wrong ?

Dybala is continiously performing below his quality. He's wasted potential here. We need to go full EPL and replace him with a player that suits our style better.

I'm a big fan of both Dybala and Costa, but seeing how Costa needed just half a season to adapt to us and outshine Dybala to the point the formation is altered in favor of him.

Sell Dybala and get another player with Costa's Impact.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 115)