Alvaro Morata (34 Viewers)

United#7

May 30, 2017
Belotti is a better fit for Milan than Morata. Alvaro has the knack of scoring in crucial knockout games (which is why I would like him back), but he isn't prolific enough to make Milan contenders for 2nd or 3rd place.
Perfectly describes him. He scores important goals, and to be fair he does a lot of great things off the ball, but he isn't a prolific scorer. He's perfect for a two CF partnership where he does the dirty work and pitches in with occasional goals, while he other CF is focused on putting it in the back of the net 25-30 times a year.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
"I am happy for the win but also sad for Juventus. I have all juventini in my heart. Milan? No way, I want to continue here even if it's hard, I love Italy but it's juve that is my second home"

Bring him back

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
"I am happy for the win but also sad for Juventus. I have all juventini in my heart. Milan? No way, I want to continue here even if it's hard, I love Italy but it's juve that is my second home"

Bring him back

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Fiuu that clears some things off

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
So he is going to stay sit on Real bench? How many more years? I mean by now he has won 2 CL titles. If he has own ambitions and career he should still move. Zidane is not going to bench Benzema unless he caught aids with some of the hookers he is having.

I just think forgetting all ties, Morata waste time on Real bench. Now 2 CL titles. But go to Chelsea then or smth. Im glad he isnt going to Milan. Really didnt want to see that. And goes to show the BS the media writes daily.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
I dont know if you had seen this on TV, but after the match, before he was joining the real celebration with his teammates, he walked to the Juvefans and applauded. He pointed to the fans and then to his heart, and we cheered him. Was a great Scene.

Cannot imagine that he will join Milan.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He is way too classy.

Cant understand how some here can throw snipes at him.

Few explayers behave like the way him and llorente did. I salute morata for being a great man. Hopefully one days he returns to us

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Respect to morata, you can tell when he came on to the pitch he hardly looked happy. It's really refreshing to see players like these do exist.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)