Alvaro Morata (15 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Sadly real madrid is asking a fortune for him and Juventus seemed to not be interested in paying that money.
IMO its the end of a fairytale with him.

United#7

May 30, 2017
So much hate for a club with so little history between you :lol:

He had 15 goals and 4 assists this season, which is respectable, however we need stone cold scorers. I really like him though and I know it's near impossible, but if Madrid's willing to part with him for no more than 35m, I hope we take the deal.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Funfact: he played 4 times the amount of minutes in the championsleague with us than with Real Madrid in total... He got those minutes in 2 seasons with us vs 3 seasons with real Madrid..

Alvaro.. Please come home

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
So much hate for a club with so little history between you :lol:

He had 15 goals and 4 assists this season, which is respectable, however we need stone cold scorers. I really like him though and I know it's near impossible, but if Madrid's willing to part with him for no more than 35m, I hope we take the deal.
Who are realistic targets better than Morata who you'd like to sign? Just interested

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Its not happening guys. He said straight after final he will remain at Real to italian tv and he never even been considered for Milan. The papers just write bs. And Morata seems one of the few genuinely honest guy.

United#7

May 30, 2017
Who are realistic targets better than Morata who you'd like to sign? Just interested
It should've been Griezmann. Of course, we were all so lucky to have Atleti hit with a transfer ban. At this point, I'd settle for one of Cavani or Dzeko as a stop gap until Rashford is ready to lead the line. James as the 2nd offensive signing.

To be clear though, my issue wiith potentially signing Morata isn't his quality, as like I said, I like him a lot.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
It should've been Griezmann. Of course, we were all so lucky to have Atleti hit with a transfer ban. At this point, I'd settle for one of Cavani or Dzeko as a stop gap until Rashford is ready to lead the line. James as the 2nd offensive signing.

To be clear though, my issue wiith potentially signing Morata isn't his quality, as like I said, I like him a lot.
Džeko at Man City wasnt a stone cold scorer, he was exactly a 15 goals a season striker, I dont think he'd do much better at United, still EPL.

Cavani is really leaving PSG in your opinion? Whod replace him?

United#7

May 30, 2017
Džeko at Man City wasnt a stone cold scorer, he was exactly a 15 goals a season striker, I dont think he'd do much better at United, still EPL.

Cavani is really leaving PSG in your opinion? Whod replace him?
You're right, Dzeko wasn't exactly pulling trees up at City. To be fair though, his primary role was to play the foil to Aguero and was the 'out ball' whenever their defenders had to hoof it downfield. He has a good pedigree as shown by his stints at both Wolfsburg and Roma, and is at a good age as the perfect stop gap signing.

As for Cavani, it's more a semi-realistic pipe dream. Seems like he's always linked with a move away, and the guy doesn't exactly avoid the rumors going so far as to state that he'd like to play in La Liga or PL some day. I actually think Cavani's going once they sign Auba. The only question is whether he'll stick around for another year to play out of position but still get his paycheque, or if he'll demand a move this summer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)