Alvaro Morata (22 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
How did Morata do for us, especially in serie a ?
7 goals and 7 assists in one season while playing less than 2000 minutes on the pitch.

Not to mention he was, overall, our 3rd most effective player in that season.

However, my point was: having 2 great strikers will easily make you top 3 in Serie A imo. Look what Roma did with Dzeko and Salah.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
no he isn't.

The fact is that we have moved on.
Maybe i was not clear. I said we can buy him, but when i say he is too expensive... i wanted to mean he is too expensive in comparison to what he can offer.

A player like higuain is easily worth 60-70mils. A player like morata, even with his CL goals, has a lot to demonstrate to be valued at that money

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Maybe i was not clear. I said we can buy him, but when i say he is too expensive... i wanted to mean he is too expensive in comparison to what he can offer.

A player like higuain is easily worth 60-70mils. A player like morata, even with his CL goals, has a lot to demonstrate to be valued at that money
My apologies

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
We should buy both.
no Italy clause for Belotti, only possible if he goes abroad and wants back to Italy after a few years. sadly. Morata should definitely be considered if available. winger and CF all in one, would make for incredibly versatile rotation options together with Bernardeschi

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Belotti is a better fit for Milan than Morata. Alvaro has the knack of scoring in crucial knockout games (which is why I would like him back), but he isn't prolific enough to make Milan contenders for 2nd or 3rd place.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Milan have reached an agreement with Morata (€8m/year). The player wants to return to Italy. Agreement with Real missing. [Sky]
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Technically thats illegal

- - - Updated - - -
@Seven isnt the current eufalaw so that a club cannot approach a player before they have an agreement with his owning team ?

As in, they can sue if this could be proven

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)