Alvaro Morata (21 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Expensive loan? We are 10M in a + on him
Let's be honest though. How many of us would gladly give back that 10 million to keep him permanently?

I know that I would

- - - Updated - - -

not over ? :shifty:

[video=twitter;745381628625641472]https://twitter.com/ADP1113/status/745381628625641472[/video]
If that were the case, then why wouldn't they just do it now? Why wait for "in the coming weeks"? All that does is open the window for more competition, and if Alvaro keeps being Alvaro in these Euro's , he is going to be out of our price range.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Let's be honest though. How many of us would gladly give back that 10 million to keep him permanently?

I know that I would

- - - Updated - - -

If that were the case, then why wouldn't they just do it now? Why wait for "in the coming weeks"? All that does is open the window for more competition, and if Alvarao keeps being Alvaro in these Euro's , he is going to be out of our price range.
Everyone would. Id give them the 35M they apparently asked for to keep him without thinking twice. Sadly, they seem to want to keep him (Lewandowski impossible probably?), and Zidane few times said how he rated him.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Im just so indiferent towards this player. He just never grew on me. He may be the only player since i follow Juventus to not enter my heart. Cant tell why really, but he just didnt. Best of luck to him.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I was expecting Morata to shine this season after his performances in the CL that we got into the final. Yet he disappointed just with few flashes like the return game against Bayern. I would still like to keep him here but who cares, there was nothing we could do.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)