Alvaro Morata (35 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

rndmlgnd

Oct 29, 2015
Someone on here told me Real wouldn't let go of him without a buyback clause, that's what drove other teams away.

Still, it's a really shit feeling having developed a player so much, only for them to get him back for nothing really. If we count his wages and the €20m we paid at the start, I don't think we turned a profit at all.

He did score some important goals of course, but I still feel we're on the losing end here. He's the best young forward in the game atm probably, and in a couple of years could be among the very best with the potential he has.

Also, I don't get how Pogba and (seemingly) Morata are falling for this "Zidane wants you" bullshit, when even he can get fired in less than a year.

- - - Updated - - -

Buffon, Chiellini, Bonucci, Marchisio.
All Italians. It's hard to see a foreign player show such devotion to us in the future.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Someone on here told me Real wouldn't let go of him without a buyback clause, that's what drove other teams away.

Still, it's a really shit feeling having developed a player so much, only for them to get him back for nothing really. If we count his wages and the €20m we paid at the start, I don't think we turned a profit at all.

He did score some important goals of course, but I still feel we're on the losing end here. He's the best young forward in the game atm probably, and in a couple of years could be among the very best with the potential he has.

Also, I don't get how Pogba and (seemingly) Morata are falling for this "Zidane wants you" bullshit, when even he can get fired in less than a year.

- - - Updated - - -

All Italians. It's hard to see a foreign player show such devotion to us in the future.
Regardless of nationality, they still exist. If Evra came here while younger I could see him staying.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Im just so indiferent towards this player. He just never grew on me. He may be the only player since i follow Juventus to not enter my heart. Cant tell why really, but he just didnt. Best of luck to him.
I feel u Fil. Me too I was never too fond of him mainly because I knew this day would have came.

- - - Updated - - -

Bayern bigger club than Juventus :klin:
We have to be honest with ourselves.
They have more monnies
They got more stars
More cl titles
Bigger stadium
They're not a selling club and body smaller clubs pretending to be bigger then they are by signing their best players (Dortmund and Juve are perfect example)
They have more history. Beckenbauer>>>>>whoever that old man who wore the #6 shirt before Pogs
They got Vidal

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Expensive loan? We are 10M in a + on him
No one gives a fuck about 10m. This was a humiliating deal for us that essentially meant we get tipped for borrowing and developing their prized talent they discarded for 2 years.

Real fans are laughing at us right now for this deal. Sassuoulo style.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Folks here are going out of their to make this a drama. We'll still likely put a bid and meet with Real so it's not over until either the mercato closes, an agreement can't be reached or Real don't sell. No reason for being mad yet, even if canceling the buy back straightaway would have been a better scenario.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 27)