Alvaro Morata (126 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I have no doubt that morata will for this coming season atleast be at real. The guy is Spain's main striker and hitting them in so that alone should speak volumes. Real don't only market outside but at home too. The fans will adore him more than anyone as well. He is an addition to their home grown registered CL spot, there's zidane as well. just way too many reasonsPerfect buy for them.

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
:tup:

- - - Updated - - -

:agree:

Not to mention people saying 63 appearances neglect to mention the fact he played about 2300 minutes in all competitions each year.

So in 4600 minutes at Juventus he had 43 goals+assists

Approximately 100 minutes per goal or assist

That's brilliant.
What a calculation. :lol:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Morata alone took us back to the elite. Like there wasnt a world class defense conceding very little amount of goals, or Tevez beasting it in the knockouts or our midfield proving to be one of the best in the world. Only Morata should take credit because he scored goals which nobody in the world would have.
Dortmund home 2-1 scored
Dortmund away 3-0 scored & assisted
Madrid home 2-1 scored
Madrid away 1-1 scored
Barca final scored

Not all credit but most definitely

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I'm really disappointed to lose Morata.

The deal was incredibly weighted to Real and only insiders will know if it was the only way we could get him or whether Marotta was penny pinching. If it was the only way we could get him then it was worth it for the CL final season alone, plus a profit.

Just a huge shame we have lost a top player who I think we could have got more out of this season and had more to give.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 117)