Alvaro Morata (17 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
Isn't madrid facing a 1 year transfer ban at some point if I'm not mistaken? I think they are currently trying to appeal it. If that ban comes into effect not in the coming summer mercato but in the winter mercato of 2016-2017 and the summer mercato of 2017 then this summer is going to be the only time they can buy Morata back am I right?

Knowing Real, they'll probably try to load up on as many big names as possible before that ban comes into effect, similar to how Barça bought Suarez, Rakitić, Ter Stegen etc... Before their ban came into effect. Alvaro's had an up and down season with us and €30 million is still a hefty chunck if change even for a club like real when they could spend that money on a CM that they desperately need and on the rumored splurge on Aubameyang.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Alvaro is not leaving. Real is full of crap just like the media outlets that report this crap. Alvaro Pogba dybala Sandro rug and Sturaro etc are all the next generation of this squad they know it's their turn

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Except Huguain gives you fire when you're asleep. And when you need it to light your fireplace on a cold night, you're SOL.
Not this season apparently. Normally he would slow down at this stage into the season when the pressure mounts. This season he is showing clear signs of improvement, not only at the early stages of the season (he scored a lot more goals in the first half of the current season than he usually does in previous years in the same period), but also at the latter stages where he used to get heavy criticisms. He is keeping Napoli on our back. The whole team's mentality has improved a lot from previous years. Sarri is doing something right.

He should do very well if he goes to another team with a winning mentality. Only Arsenal can bring back his old mentality, even messi would choke there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)