Alvaro Morata (42 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Alvaro is not leaving. Real is full of crap just like the media outlets that report this crap. Alvaro Pogba dybala Sandro rug and Sturaro etc are all the next generation of this squad they know it's their turn
It would seem like a kind of desperation move on Real's part. Not that Morata isn't good. But he's no Galactico forward who is gonna sell tons of jerseys.

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
All our young guys like Morata, Dybala, Pogba etc have to be stupid as fuck to leave considering how everyone considers them the future posterboys of European football. Juve is set to dominate and win trophies the next 10 years. These guys can get their huge payday when theyre 34-35+ and sign with some middle eastern or chinese club. 5 mil per season is already enough to live a comfortable worry free lifestyle.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
All our young guys like Morata, Dybala, Pogba etc have to be stupid as fuck to leave considering how everyone considers them the future posterboys of European football. Juve is set to dominate and win trophies the next 10 years. These guys can get their huge payday when theyre 34-35+ and sign with some middle eastern or chinese club. 5 mil per season is already enough to live a comfortable worry free lifestyle.
Morata might be disappointed with his playing time though.

But I got to say I agree. Juventus will win a lot of trophies the next few years and I'm almost certain we'll win the CL at some point too. If guys like Pogba, Morata and Dybala decide to stay, it's a matter of when not if.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009

But I got to say I agree. Juventus will win a lot of trophies the next few years and I'm almost certain we'll win the CL at some point too. If guys like Pogba, Morata and Dybala decide to stay, it's a matter of when not if.
Issue is €€€€€€€.
If we want a squad like that we need to pay for it.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
I remember him being a big fan of Alvaro, talking about him several times, and IIRC even Morata said that he spoke to Conte before he came and of the reasons he accpeted our offer.
Yeah, I remember that too. Let's hope Conte will follow Guardiola and stay away from players of his old team :tup:

I meant Manzukic. He would match Conte.
I don't really care about Mandzukic :numnum: but I'd prefer for him to stay 1 or 2 more seasons.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

I really hope it's while Buffon is still here.

Jan 5, 2007
i feel we will win CL after buffon leave, dont get me wrong its just a feeling.

i remember when italy was filled with amazing players and i was wishing players like maldini vieri to win the WC but nope, just when they retire italy win the WC

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Thats entirely possible, although, you have to consider the defense is growing old alongside Gigi, so they will definitely give him another decent shot at the title before he goes. Or at least a semi final appearance.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Morata has always have a soft spot for Madrid, having grown there. He will leave if he is promised a starting position at Madrid. Other than that, he won't leave Juve to join any other team this summer I believe.

InterMerda

Feb 9, 2016
Just read the contract. Morata has no say in the deal. Also there are contract clauses that say:
-If the player features in less than 25% of matches (if not injured) played by juve, Madrid will pay 20.000.000 euros
-If he participates between 25% and 50% of the matches (if not injured), Madrid will pay juve 25.000.000 euros
-If he plays more than 50% of the matches (if not injured), Madrid will pay juve 30.000.000 euros

Note: He has to feature for at least 45 minutes per match, otherwise it will not count as a match played.

I'd be nice if someone could look up his playing time and match stats and share it.

If Real Madrid exercise their buy back right and Juventus doesn't want to let the player go, 80.000.000 euros must be paid to madrid. That's the contract termination agreement.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Just read the contract. Morata has no say in the deal. Also there are contract clauses that say:
-If the player features in less than 25% of matches (if not injured) played by juve, Madrid will pay 20.000.000 euros
-If he participates between 25% and 50% of the matches (if not injured), Madrid will pay juve 25.000.000 euros
-If he plays more than 50% of the matches (if not injured), Madrid will pay juve 30.000.000 euros

Note: He has to feature for at least 45 minutes per match, otherwise it will not count as a match played.

I'd be nice if someone could look up his playing time and match stats and share it.

If Real Madrid exercise their buy back right and Juventus doesn't want to let the player go, 80.000.000 euros must be paid to madrid. That's the contract termination agreement.
Makes more sense. It would be stupid if there was a hole in the contract to let us snatch him for extra 15 mils lol.

I was thinking something around the 30 mil+ but 80?......thats GG

InterMerda

Feb 9, 2016
Makes more sense. It would be stupid if there was a hole in the contract to let us snatch him for extra 15 mils lol.

I was thinking something around the 30 mil+ but 80?......thats GG
Yep well Marotta really fucked up this one. There's no doubt that if a BPL club offers a shitload of money for him, Madrid will activate the clause and fuck us over, plain and simple.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
last season 22 (games with atleast 45 minutes played) out of 57 games total (Serie A, CL, Coppa, SC) - 2 games missed due to injuries (transfermarkt) makes it 22 out of 55
this season 22 (games with atleast 45 minutes played) out of 43 games total (Serie A, CL, Coppa, SC) - 3 games missed due to injuries (transfermarkt) makes it 22 out of 40

still 9 games to go this season. also not sure if thats how it works with injuries...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)