Alvaro Morata (42 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

InterMerda

Feb 9, 2016
last season 22 (games with atleast 45 minutes played) out of 57 games total (Serie A, CL, Coppa, SC) - 2 games missed due to injuries (transfermarkt) makes it 22 out of 55
this season 22 (games with atleast 45 minutes played) out of 43 games total (Serie A, CL, Coppa, SC) - 3 games missed due to injuries (transfermarkt) makes it 22 out of 40

still 9 games to go this season. also not sure if thats how it works with injuries...
Last season doesn't really matter. I think that's how it works with injuries. Anyway, he's slightly above 50%, he needs to play more if we want those 30m in case Madrid decide to screw us over (I think they will). Also nowhere in the contract says that we will be paid 35m euros if Madrid decides to activate the clause between July 1st and 15th of 2017.

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Last season doesn't really matter. I think that's how it works with injuries. Anyway, he's slightly above 50%, he needs to play more if we want those 30m in case Madrid decide to screw us over (I think they will). Also nowhere in the contract says that we will be paid 35m euros if Madrid decides to activate the clause between July 1st and 15th of 2017.
i know that. it says the same in our press release when we signed him.

but the only thing we can hope for now is that Madrid management arent pieces of crap and that they wont sign him back if they dont plan to use him.

also, i read back when we 1st signed him that Morata already signed a contract with Real before signing with us and that it will become active when Real pays the clause to us. have you read anything like that in the contract?

InterMerda

Feb 9, 2016
i know that. it says the same in our press release when we signed him.

but the only thing we can hope for now is that Madrid management arent pieces of crap and that they wont sign him back if they dont plan to use him.

also, i read back when we 1st signed him that Morata already signed a contract with Real before signing with us and that it will become active when Real pays the clause to us. have you read anything like that in the contract?
It does not specifically say anything about that contract. It does say that Morata is obligated to sign all the paperwork to make his return to Madrid. Maybe I could re-read it later and see if there's something else.

Oct 4, 2011
morata is gone this summer, all i see is posts full of him choosing to stay with us since madrid cannot gurantee him a starting place conviniently forgeting the fact that he is not a starter here
if madrid buy him just to sell him to a top club that promises him a starting slot (liverpool, arsenal etc) he is gone, id love him to stay but this deal pissed me off from the moment marotta signed him with the buy back for madrid, such a shame

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
It will be difficult to keep him indeed. NO team in the world would let this chance to pass. They culd very well play him one season from time to time,like we are doing with him, and then sell him to a Premier league club.

Who we can Buy with morata money?....If thats the case..Cavani will be practically 30 mils less.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
He is 10x than Mandzukic in my opinion it boggles my mind why Allegri doesn't see it that way, unless maybe you guys plan on playing Berardi up top with Dybala?
Morata has been in terrible form all year. Only of late has he started to shine again. We'll start seeing him more from now on I suppose. Mandy, while not bringing the goals contribute to the team play. That along with Morata's terrible form basically made it easy for Allegri.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Juve doesn't have a say in this deal. Alvaro does. But why would he opt to stay at Juve to ride the bench?
I seed that you are spreading this lunacy here as well :D

Bad enough that I got 12 text messages in 30 seconds from you and Hustini.

I don't think anyone has commented on ESPN yet, so you can go there and spread your fear-mongering somewhere else :D

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)