Alvaro Morata (16 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
The thing is, I sadly don't see him saying no to them. But I'm not convinced they
Will buy him back yet. With this Benzema situation and need for big signings, their focus will be in Lewandowski and Aubamayang imo.
My two brothers are huge Real Madrid fans and I know deep down they do not appreciate any striker who's not close to CR level, they always want them out. Higuain and Benzema has always been world class for RM but still always get abused. Seeing that Barca has the invincible trio of Messi-Suarez-Neymar, Real Madrid fans will want a matching trio and that makes me feel more relaxed regarding Morata (for this summer ONLY).

Out of all available options, I could see Lewandowski going to Madrid and Aubamayang to Bayern. I know that Madrid fans would like Aguero though, but Pep's City will never let go of him. At least in the next two seasons.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
My brother is a Real fan too (he hated them selling Morata).

. Yeah they will go for big profile striker for starter , and frankly I don't blame them. Morata is not consistent and good enough for us to start, imagine if he was in Real and went 4 months without scoring? Would never survive the crazy pressure there. As you said this is same set of people who occasionally bitch on Benzema despite being world class player who scores and assists alot in league and CL.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
If that is true it's very bad news. The odds of him turning them down are very low imo.
I dont get the point of the contract extension though in that case.

I have been assuming that the contract extension was a signal to Madrid from his side that he wants to remain here.

But now all of a sudden people are sure that Morata will be at Madrid next yr.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Things change, he is happy here and contract shows it, plus it's a raise. But all depends on how things develop in Real. If they truly want him and have plans for him then it's hard to imagine him turning them down. It's his boyhood club besides a colossal one most players want to go to.

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
One of my favorite players in our squad. Kid has it all to be a great modern day forward/striker. I hope he and Pogs see the stability of our club as an ideal place for them to fully realize their potential. I also hope the club can convince them that we are building something special here (which we are). I'd be accepting in seeing them go as nothing lasts forever but not so soon when they have so much to give.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
What I remember and what I understand from his situation, is that Real Madrid are allowed to negotiate with him as soon as the 15/16 season ends. That means if they offer Juventus €30m for him, this automatically triggers a clause which will allow them to negotiate with Morata for the transfer. But the decision on whether he wants to sign with them or not is ultimately down to Morata. Remember, until such time he agrees to a transfer to Madrid he is still contracted to Juventus. But if they offer him 2/3 times the salary he's getting now and they seemingly can "guarantee" him first team football, it would be hard for him to say no of course.
We can all understand certain things one way or another.That's why contracts are written not to have any doubts.Yes he is a Juve player no doubt about that but, that buy out clause in Real's favor immediately nullified that fact if they opt to activate it.Not just for opening negotiations but for buying Morata back to Madrid.And to this step Morata does not have any role in that.
Only thing that can work in our favor is the fact that you can't deal with a player who doesn't want certain situation.For example that turd Ibrahimovic was heavily under contract with us when we were relegated but on advice on that fat prick Raiola didn't show at training sessions and publicly demands a transfer just to push forward our board to allow the departure.
Only in such a case ,and if they aren't much interested about bringing him back they could give up.
Anyway I think that he will stay and we will find some solution with Real.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
the kid wnts to stay. he mentioned it many times over and over. Real want him back to sell him for a higher price and he's against that. If he's going back to madrid he's doing the professional thing which is asking to be a starter only. He's a starter here and a star already.. why toss that away!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 12)