Alvaro Morata (19 Viewers)

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
He's been so damn clutch at times but I have zero faith in him to do anything in games like these in Serie A even when he gets past somebody he still finds a way to over complicate his next move and inevitably loses it.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
When the midfielders keep on losing most of the battles, look stale and you have Sturaro, player uncapable of any kind of creativity then I'm reluctant to pin the blame on any of our forwards. How many chances did they provide for him?

Jun 6, 2015
I think he did well considering our overall performance. Was quite involved and looked to get on the ball as much as possible was fouled multiple times without getting a free kick also.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
He had a few nice dribbles but the service he recieved was so poor it must if been a painful game for him. Cant fault any of our strikers today. Our midfield let them down.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
He was our best player in our worst game snd people is just talking about his performance... What that hell does It mean? Why is putting this on him? It sounds like somes r in campaign to do what? Zaza our starter? Sell morata?

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Morata is seriously overrating his speed and ability to run past defenders.
And those falls...my god he is like a little girl...do you have muscles?

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
He didn't make any single good move nor pass last night.Should be subbed instead of Zaza although even Zaza was bad.
He actually made a couple of good runs & passes inside the box (especially in the 1st half), but the only one player waiting for them was Zaza surrounded by 5 Bologna players..

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Probably because his head was down I didn't notice that.I noticed that he complained several times about referee decisions towards him claiming that he was fouled.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)