Alvaro Morata (181 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
This guy.

Struggling to find regular form, gets taken off in the most important league game of the season and when his replacement scores he's the first one on the pitch hugging Zaza.

I love this club. No room for egos.
Morata is a wonderful team-player. He's such a lovable character. I hope he gets back to his best.

Mar 10, 2009
He's lost his killer edge I'm not sure he should start against Bayern. Last year he all most bailed us out all by himself in certain situations, this year he appears to be doing the opposite in crucial games. That miss against Seville put us in this situation to begin with, and we can't afford anything like that against Bayern.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Morata: "My future? 2 months ago, I signed a new 5-year contract with Juventus. I’m motivated to do well in future."

Morata "In Madrid, there was no chance of finding space. I had a lot of offers but Juve came to my house & convinced me with a good offer."

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
If he doesn't deliver in the next couple of games I won't lose my sleep over him leaving..Thank you for last season, give me those 30 millions..

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Come on now.

It's entirely possible that his poor performances are related to uncertainty about his future, whether Real will excersise the option or let it pass. I believe Morata will come good for us in the end. Wouldn't writte him off regardless how this season ends for him.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Come on now.

It's entirely possible that his poor performances are related to uncertainty about his future, whether Real will excersise the option or let it pass. I believe Morata will come good for us in the end. Wouldn't writte him off regardless how this season ends for him.
Doesn't he have the final say on the matter? I am not calling for ousting him but all I'm saying is that if his alleged mental weakness cost us in the next couple of games I will accept it when/if Madrid exercise their option.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
He played toó much out of position at the beginning at the season. Alvaro said thst he had some ache in almost all the first half. Now he looks in good shape but out of his mind and I aint worry cuz Max got this situation. Morata is gonna be a monster

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Morata: Hell awaits Bayern
http://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/morata-hell-awaits-bayern#:aLLyE7VrnNi4vA

Alvaro Morata has stressed that Juventus fans will give Bayern Munich a hostile welcome, while he is in awe of Robert Lewandowski.
Juventus striker Alvaro Morata has warned Bayern Munich that a "hellish" reception awaits them in Turin for the first leg of their Champions League round of 16 tie.
The Serie A champions made it to the final of the competition last term, where Barcelona proved to be too strong, and they will be looking to go one better this campaign and lift the trophy for the first time in 20 years.
They will first have to deal with Pep Guardiola's men, though, and Morata is determined to make life difficult for the Bundesliga leaders.
"The first leg will be very difficult for Bayern," Morata told Sport Bild. "Our stadium will be like hell for them.
"We are very well organised and compact. We have conceded only once in our last nine games. We are a very intense team and everybody is willing to go the extra mile for a team-mate."
However, Morata realises Juve cannot afford to make any errors and has singled out Robert Lewandowski as Bayern's main dangerman.
"We are playing a very strong pressing game and we have to be cautious, because one minor mistake could cost us against Bayern and that could cost us the tie," he added.
"Lewandowski is the best striker in the world for me. I remember swapping shirts with him, he has an incredible six-pack.
"It will be an eye-opener for me to see him play again."

:shifty:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 173)