Alvaro Morata (180 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I think he's more suited to the CL than Mandzukic, just my two cents. more tricky, has more pace, holds the ball better and run into spaces better but that's just me.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Juventus general manager Beppe Marotta admits Real Madrid could re-sign and sell on Alvaro Morata without 'the slightest sporting interest’ in the forward.

Morata moved to Turin in 2014 but Los Blancos included a buy-back agreement in the transfer, and the last window the club could exercise their option is this summer, with the suggestion Madrid could buy the striker and sell him on again.

“Madrid could be forced to buy back the player but it is possible and they don’t have the slightest sporting interest in Morata,” Marotta lamented in an interview with Italy’s Domenica Sportiva, AS reports.
“We hope they don’t re-sign him and try to get more money for him. They have that right. There’s a term to run and we don’t know if they will do it or not.”

AS notes that Madrid would have to pay €35m to Juventus to take the Spain international back, having sold him for €22m.

It’s also suggested Morata would only welcome a return to Santiago Bernabeu if he was going to be a regular in the XI, but Madrid prefer Robert Lewandowski from Bayern Munich.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
He did the same against City(Home leg), came on for Mandzukic and completely destroyed them
Its important that it happens in that order. Manbro can destroy the opposing defence and really run them ragged, probably score the off ball. And then put on Morata who'll make absolutely most of more tired defenders with his added speed and technical ability

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Although Mandzu did score both home and away against City...
Its important that it happens in that order. Manbro can destroy the opposing defence and really run them ragged, probably score the off ball. And then put on Morata who'll make absolutely most of more tired defenders with his added speed and technical ability
Exactly Zach :tup:

This is what I've been saying since the start of the season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 172)