Alvaro Morata (34 Viewers)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Wasn't there a rule that stops teams from selling a player that they bought in the same window?

If such a rule exists then this should undermine the report.

Another possibility is that Madrid have told him that they would have him back and he would have a real chance at proving himself after growing for 2 years at Juve. And if he fails to be convincing enough to displace benzema then they will allow him to go wherever he wants to and he'd make good money in the process too.

We should be fine without him, we just need someone else that can create and score.
The rule is that a player can be registered with three clubs in a season and can play only for two. So Real Zach technically buy and sell. There are other exceptions to the rule as well.

enzo

May 14, 2012
Despite the fact I call bullshit on this rumours, if Alvaro indeed has a say in this thing, which I hope, I highly doubt he would return to Real only to be sold again. It would all depend on the final destination for him. I hardly believe he would leave Juve for PSG. Unless he wants to take a step down considering Ligue 1 or is desperately keen on paying more taxes.

May 23, 2013
He seems to be on the road back to his old self. But even though he scored those 4 goals he just hasn't been able to link up and bring others into play like Mandzukic. Hopefully he can improve at this and build his chemistry with Dybala before the Bayern game.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Lets say he does go and we make 35 mill off of him. Now what? Who do we sign for 35 mill in his place? What other SS/ST are there in that price range? It should be someone that is able to play next to mandzukic/zaza when Dybala is injured or rested.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I doubt he is as good but we don't really need someone as good. We have Mandzukic and Zaza for the ST position. Berardi as dybala sub doesn't sound bad unless he never recovers form.
Berardi is far from being a bad solution in case Morata decides to go back. If Morata goes back we should have no regrets while Berardi as his direct replacement makes a lot of sense since we have Mandzukic and Zaza for CF (as you mentioned) but actually nobody to replace Dybala. Morata can play deeper (SS) but I still think he should bulk up a little and play as CF. Berardi is somewhat similar to Dybala, he's definitely a creative player with very good passing and vision.

Jun 6, 2015
Berardi is the Most overhyped Player in Serie a.
If you watch 20 sassuolo games 19 Times Sansone is the better player.
They're different. Berardi is more direct while Sansone more traditional skillful winger/playmaker. Sansone is also three years older I'd be surprised if Sansone ends up having the better career of the two.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)