Alvaro Morata (25 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
:lol:

I tried to qualify that as saying Khedira wasn't a Pirlo replacement per se, more just the numbers wise replacement, with Marchisio moving full time to DM. Khedira is the box 2 box Vidal replacement which isn't really correct either seeing as Vidal had been playing AM most of the year. Quite weird shuffle went on in midfield. :D
ok we are good

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Ofc Morata will go back to Real if they ask. But he absolutely won't agree to join them in order to be resold to EPL
Wasn't there a rule that stops teams from selling a player that they bought in the same window?

If such a rule exists then this should undermine the report.

Another possibility is that Madrid have told him that they would have him back and he would have a real chance at proving himself after growing for 2 years at Juve. And if he fails to be convincing enough to displace benzema then they will allow him to go wherever he wants to and he'd make good money in the process too.

We should be fine without him, we just need someone else that can create and score.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Wasn't there a rule that stops teams from selling a player that they bought in the same window?

If such a rule exists then this should undermine the report.

Another possibility is that Madrid have told him that they would have him back and he would have a real chance at proving himself after growing for 2 years at Juve. And if he fails to be convincing enough to displace benzema then they will allow him to go wherever he wants to and he'd make good money in the process too.

We should be fine without him, we just need someone else that can create and score.
Cavani!!!! :weee:

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I was going to tell you not to do this to me again but...

I fucking love it! Cavani :tuttospooooorrrrrrrrtttt:

- - - Updated - - -

Somebody bookmark this gentleman's post.
I promise no meltdown if any of our big players or coach leaves.

Juventus will keep winning either way !!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)