Alvaro Morata (22 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Jul 20, 2012
What makes you think that I didn't know this?

They will exercise their option to buy him back this summer and the only way we can keep him is to pay them extra money.
this money you are mentioning is just rumors. Morata only goes if he agrees to the deal.

- - - Updated - - -

So does the player have an option or not?
Morata has the final decision, if real madrid want him back juve have no say, but Morata has to agree to the move.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
http://www.marca.com/en/football/real-madrid/2016/02/05/56b3d59322601dd4278b4632.html

Real Madrid have decided. They will pay the 32 million euros that it will cost to bring Álvaro Morata back to the Santiago Bernabéu, the fee agreed when the youth team player packed his bags for Juventus in the summer of 2014. Now it will be enough to bring him back, two years later, to the club where he grew up as a footballer. The intention of the Madrid club is to complete the deal for one of the most promising players in Europe. The 23-year-old has no shortage of suitors for a future sale, if that's what they finally decide. Manchester United and Liverpool appear to be two clubs that would like to buy the player. The first of those options could see him link up with José Mourinho, who always liked the characteristics of Morata, making them strong candidates. Real Madrid believe that they could get somewhere in the region of 50 million euros for him, 18 more than what he will cost them when the transfer window opens up again in June.A smooth deal is fundamental so that Morata can continue his good run of form in recent games and see him perform well in the European Championships, where everything is pointing to the fact that he'll form an essential part of the national team.
Isn't there a clause that says if Real sell him immediately we will receive 40-50% of the fee they get?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Isn't there a clause that says if Real sell him immediately we will receive 40-50% of the fee they get?
If this is true then we should sell him back to Real then buy him back immediately and receive 50% of our money back with no clause and a profit of 7million :D

- - - Updated - - -

If that's the idea I don't think that Morata will want to go back.
Good point. Hopefully that is Real's plan because he might just stay here then

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Or Morata tells real he is not interested in returning
this money you are mentioning is just rumors. Morata only goes if he agrees to the deal.

- - - Updated - - -

Morata has the final decision, if real madrid want him back juve have no say, but Morata has to agree to the move.
You are just speculating, you don't know for sure if him saying no really matters legally speaking.

The fact is they have a buyback option and they made him sign a new deal with them before selling him to us, the rest is speculation.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Well we all knew it will come to this once the club agreed to those Madrid clauses.

It's time to look for the replacement so that we don't fuck ourselves again waiting for the 31th of August to make a key transfer window move.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
If he has been having a killer season like last year I'd be worried, but very much doubt Real would be that inclined to bring him after the poor season he's been having. 7 goals in all competitions and we're in February.

DutchJuventino

Apr 9, 2015
I still doubt about him. I love his character, he is a real gentleman and it looks like he love Juve, but he is still too raw in his matches. He isn't polished like Dybala or Pogba. It is too incosistent and if it not work out, he will let hang his head. His talents are surely existing, but he is for me too raw, before I can say if he is becoming worldclass level.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Well we all knew it will come to this once the club agreed to those Madrid clauses.

It's time to look for the replacement so that we don't fuck ourselves again waiting for the 31th of August to make a key transfer window move.
We didn't do that this past summer at all with the player who was most important to be replaced... Carlos Tevez. We wrapped Dybala up early. By far the most important transfer of the summer, and by far the most important replacement.

We also wrapped up Mandzukic as replacement for Llorente early.

We wrapped up Alex Sandro as Evra replacement 1 year+ early.

We brought in Khedira for midfield numbers to replace Pirlo early.

Etc.

The only thing can be said we waited too long for is a CAM. But seeing as we had a box-to-box mid playing that position, we didn't really seem to think it was a pressing need.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
We didn't do that this past summer at all with the player who was most important to be replaced... Carlos Tevez. We wrapped Dybala up early. By far the most important transfer of the summer, and by far the most important replacement.

We also wrapped up Mandzukic as replacement for Llorente early.

We wrapped up Alex Sandro as Evra replacement 1 year+ early.

We brought in Khedira for midfield numbers to replace Pirlo early.

Etc.

The only thing can be said we waited too long for is a CAM. But seeing as we had a box-to-box mid playing that position, we didn't really seem to think it was a pressing need.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:lol:

I tried to qualify that as saying Khedira wasn't a Pirlo replacement per se, more just the numbers wise replacement, with Marchisio moving full time to DM. Khedira is the box 2 box Vidal replacement which isn't really correct either seeing as Vidal had been playing AM most of the year. Quite weird shuffle went on in midfield. :D

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
http://www.marca.com/en/football/real-madrid/2016/02/05/56b3d59322601dd4278b4632.html

"Real Madrid believe that they could get somewhere in the region of 50 million euros for him, 18 more than what he will cost them when the transfer window opens up again in June.A smooth deal is fundamental so that Morata can continue his good run of form in recent games and see him perform well in the European Championships, where everything is pointing to the fact that he'll form an essential part of the national team."
this is exactly why they will bring him back - to sell him again.
a economically no-brainer.

...and don't fool yourself into believing those "but but...what if he refuses to go back?" fairy-tales. he is a madridista at heart. RM will find a way to lure him away.

Zizou (...the juve legend :mut: @lgorTudor ) & Florentino will invite him to their Whats-App group.
that should be enough to secure his signing.

...then they sell him to some money down the toilet EPL team, for €50m. smart business.

as much as i want to @Post Ironic @Post Ironic - i'd like to keep Morata. nice guy, good young striker...but since Mandzu-Dybala seems to be our strongest partnership up front, and Berardi is already lined-up to join us next season, i am not worried at all.

:beppe: got this, no matter what happens.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)