Alvaro Morata (41 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
They always laugh at first. Then there comes a period of an awkward attempt of ignoring the revolution - not playing it down, but not directly addressing it either. But ultimately, after a certain has passed there comes acceptance. They forget that they laughed. They forget that they called you crazy.

Such is the life of a visionary who sees what others yet can't ...

- - - Updated - - -

"What begins with a tap often ends with a fap." - Niel S.

These were no ordinary taps. Cunningly intelligent and demonstrated amazing awareness.
:lol:

Well I did say that I think he'll turn into one of the very best strikers in the world.

But yeah, comparing Messi to Álvaro is crazy (visionary) :D

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
How many injuries does Bayern have?
Martinez, Gotze, Ribery, Benatia, Boateng.... maybe i forgot someone

- - - Updated - - -

also, Badstuber got a red card vs Olympiacos in group stage. he already missed the game vs Dinamo so i dont know if he will miss one or both games vs us.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Martinez, Gotze, Ribery, Benatia, Boateng.... maybe i forgot someone

- - - Updated - - -

also, Badstuber got a red card vs Olympiacos in group stage. he already missed the game vs Dinamo so i dont know if he will miss one or both games vs us.
not bad

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
From 3 goals in 5 months to 4 goals in 5 days.

Welcome back, Morata poo. :heart:

You're suspended for two or more games if you get a red?

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Nope.Badstuber will be available for them.

Frankly i hope he plays.He's cack.

- - - Updated - - -

Also :

Javi Martínez ✔ @Javi8martinez
Gracias a todos por preocuparos!afortunadamente no es nada serio/Thank you all for caring! fortunately it's not a serious injury #Backsoon

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
http://www.marca.com/en/football/real-madrid/2016/02/05/56b3d59322601dd4278b4632.html

Real Madrid have decided. They will pay the 32 million euros that it will cost to bring Álvaro Morata back to the Santiago Bernabéu, the fee agreed when the youth team player packed his bags for Juventus in the summer of 2014. Now it will be enough to bring him back, two years later, to the club where he grew up as a footballer. The intention of the Madrid club is to complete the deal for one of the most promising players in Europe. The 23-year-old has no shortage of suitors for a future sale, if that's what they finally decide. Manchester United and Liverpool appear to be two clubs that would like to buy the player. The first of those options could see him link up with José Mourinho, who always liked the characteristics of Morata, making them strong candidates. Real Madrid believe that they could get somewhere in the region of 50 million euros for him, 18 more than what he will cost them when the transfer window opens up again in June.A smooth deal is fundamental so that Morata can continue his good run of form in recent games and see him perform well in the European Championships, where everything is pointing to the fact that he'll form an essential part of the national team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)