Alvaro Morata (28 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Jun 6, 2015
http://www.marca.com/en/football/real-madrid/2016/02/05/56b3d59322601dd4278b4632.html

Real Madrid have decided. They will pay the 32 million euros that it will cost to bring Álvaro Morata back to the Santiago Bernabéu, the fee agreed when the youth team player packed his bags for Juventus in the summer of 2014. Now it will be enough to bring him back, two years later, to the club where he grew up as a footballer. The intention of the Madrid club is to complete the deal for one of the most promising players in Europe. The 23-year-old has no shortage of suitors for a future sale, if that's what they finally decide. Manchester United and Liverpool appear to be two clubs that would like to buy the player. The first of those options could see him link up with José Mourinho, who always liked the characteristics of Morata, making them strong candidates. Real Madrid believe that they could get somewhere in the region of 50 million euros for him, 18 more than what he will cost them when the transfer window opens up again in June.A smooth deal is fundamental so that Morata can continue his good run of form in recent games and see him perform well in the European Championships, where everything is pointing to the fact that he'll form an essential part of the national team.
Another lazy article from a lazy newspaper. I very much doubt that Morata accepts a return and if they plan on using him as a cash cow he will just tell them to go and shove it somewhere.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
icemaη;5192452 said:
Evra will probably tell him that wearing glasses does not make him Malcolm X :D
Pogba does look like the kinda guy who cares for everyone.
Don't think he's a pseudo-intellectual wannabe social activist in any way, but in all those videos lately he simply seems so weird (in an absolutely hilarious and likeable way) :D

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
According to Sky, Real Madrid wants to exercise their option to buy Morata in the summer but Morata's willingness will be decisive.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
According to Sky, Real Madrid wants to exercise their option to buy Morata in the summer but Morata's willingness will be decisive.
If he wants to stay and we want to keep him, I think we will have to pay Real Madrid another 20mln to remove that clause.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
http://www.marca.com/en/football/real-madrid/2016/02/05/56b3d59322601dd4278b4632.html

Real Madrid have decided. They will pay the 32 million euros that it will cost to bring Álvaro Morata back to the Santiago Bernabéu, the fee agreed when the youth team player packed his bags for Juventus in the summer of 2014. Now it will be enough to bring him back, two years later, to the club where he grew up as a footballer. The intention of the Madrid club is to complete the deal for one of the most promising players in Europe. The 23-year-old has no shortage of suitors for a future sale, if that's what they finally decide. Manchester United and Liverpool appear to be two clubs that would like to buy the player. The first of those options could see him link up with José Mourinho, who always liked the characteristics of Morata, making them strong candidates. Real Madrid believe that they could get somewhere in the region of 50 million euros for him, 18 more than what he will cost them when the transfer window opens up again in June.A smooth deal is fundamental so that Morata can continue his good run of form in recent games and see him perform well in the European Championships, where everything is pointing to the fact that he'll form an essential part of the national team.
If that's the idea I don't think that Morata will want to go back.

Jan 5, 2007
I hope he do that also, last season he was great this season we show how much faith we put for our players and help them to get thro critical time, i hope he look to that seriously before he choose cuz that is not available in madrid

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
The clause is this year and next. They have the option this year at 30m and next at 35m. After that we dont have to worry about anything else
What makes you think that I didn't know this?

They will exercise their option to buy him back this summer and the only way we can keep him is to pay them extra money.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)