Alvaro Morata (21 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Mookieb10

Apr 5, 2018
It is almost a bit cliché to go onto a fan club forum and put a player on blast, but that being said, this guy is just awful. What on earth is this guy doing at Juve? Totally bananas. He offers some really nice traits for a striker, but he just doesn’t offer the most basic of traits, which is to say, he doesn’t take his scoring chances, doesn’t create many scoring chances and he constantly falls down like an imbecile.

Tomate

Jul 19, 2014
The Morata case will tell us a lot about whether Cherubini is the right guy for the re-build or not.

If he let's Allegri or general short-term thinking push him into signing him permanently he clearly is the wrong guy. Morata is a decent player that in this shitty squad is unfortunately important, but that doesn't mean we shoud keep him. Re-building a team is a multi-year process that has to have a long-term perspective & Morata clearly shouldn't be part of that. This squad has so many needs that the resources to acquire Morata need to be put elsewhere.

Jun 16, 2020
The Morata case will tell us a lot about whether Cherubini is the right guy for the re-build or not.

If he let's Allegri or general short-term thinking push him into signing him permanently he clearly is the wrong guy. Morata is a decent player that in this shitty squad is unfortunately important, but that doesn't mean we shoud keep him. Re-building a team is a multi-year process that has to have a long-term perspective & Morata clearly shouldn't be part of that. This squad has so many needs that the resources to acquire Morata need to be put elsewhere.
I was for signing him in the mercato but I have my doubts now, we should be able to do better for a comparable amount or a bit more.

Perfect player as rotational player, but we need more consistent players.

He’s a lot better than Kean that’s for sure

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Money aside, he is never going to explode and be any better than he is...im sure he will shine brighter in a team with more suitable tactics that align with his abilities but that isn't happening at juve now or in the future.

We really do have a lot of work to do in this market.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)