Alvaro Morata (18 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
His chances cost us the game tbh. For a striker, missing these is shocking.
it's not his first time. question: why does a coach who has worked him all season and 2 seasons beofre this not try and improve this aspect?

conte made lukaku froma bumbling CF into a monster targetman in one season. yet our manager can't do something similar with a very talented player?

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
it's not his first time. question: why does a coach who has worked him all season and 2 seasons beofre this not try and improve this aspect?

conte made lukaku froma bumbling CF into a monster targetman in one season. yet our manager can't do something similar with a very talented player?
Didn't Lukaku fuck up badly in the EL final?

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
He isn't our primary striker Vlahovic is. As a secondary player he is not bad at all. Better than what Inter and the others have.

Negotiate a discount and keep him.
Inter has Lautaro, we have (had) Dybala, Napoli has Mertens and Insigne, Milan has Leao, Roma has Zaniolo, Atalanta has Muriel

They are all better at this role than Morata. Juve can't keep trying to depend on him, overrated and overpaid his whole career for the actual player he is.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Inter has Lautaro, we have (had) Dybala, Napoli has Mertens and Insigne, Milan has Leao, Roma has Zaniolo, Atalanta has Muriel

They are all better at this role than Morata. Juve can't keep trying to depend on him, overrated and overpaid his whole career for the actual player he is.
I don't see these as better than him. Mertens perhaps but is old. Lautaro is Inters top guy. Dzeko or Sanchez would be the secondary guy.

I definitely wouldn't trade Morata for Muriel, Leao. Zaniolo has potential but hasn't shown much yet.

Morata is our top scorer. 8 Goals and 5 Assists in 22 starts is not bad at all for a team that doesn't know how to attack and scrapes wins against Spezia.

He is the least of our problems upfront. Replace the chucker Dybala with a good forward and we are good upfront. Focus on wingers or CMs

- - - Updated - - -

his stats shows that for example if he score a gainst bologna, he will be of for next 5 or 6 games. is he really not bad.
As the main guy? Definitely not good enough. But as the secondary guy that can sub for Vlahovic or play on the left he is not bad.

I won't cry if he left but I wouldn't prioritize letting him go. Him over dybala

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 16)