Alvaro Morata (66 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Whatever happens I can never hate a member of that 14/15 team. Alvaro can be the worst but still comes up when it matters.
yeh, he played with his heart in that season, the same with all the other guys. Ill always grateful for that because that was the season y enjoyed our football the most in all this years and he was a protagonist.

people can hate him all what they want, but ill always believe that Morata has a soft spot for Juve and that he is not playacting his love for us.

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 26, 2016
good game and performing like a real poacher. I admit i was never a fan from the start and dont really rate him as a longterm investment, but he seems very sharp so respect to him for coming here and starting of in such a good way. hoping to take more L's in the future from him.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
3 games 3 goals

if he plays 50 games he can score 50
Nice calculations. Haha

Morata seems like a different player when in a juve jersey. He offers us variety...the fact we have CR out and dybala is getting back into shape he has delivered so far. Will be interesting to see who makes way when dybala and CR are fully fit.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
his goal scoring surprised me !!

he failed badly with AM and Chelsia ....

I think the environment has an effect ....
He didn't fail with Atletico at all.
Many Atleti fans were disappointed that he was being sold.

- - - Updated - - -

Lets calm down a bit, he's played against crotone and a very inexperienced kiev side. We all know he has been inconsistent throughout his career.
If Dzeko or Suarez had scored 2 goals in the CL on the first matchday, you wouldn't shut up about it for a month.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He didn't fail with Atletico at all.
Many Atleti fans were disappointed that he was being sold.

- - - Updated - - -

If Dzeko or Suarez had scored 2 goals in the CL on the first matchday, you wouldn't shut up about it for a month.

:tup: He scored some huge goals for Atletico last year, but was definitely inconsistent. Had a decent, but not great, season.

Badass threw a tantrum about us signing Morata when Suarez scored 2 garbage time goals in his debut with Atletico up 3-0 at home against La Liga minnows Granada. Then he continued that tantrum when Morata had a rough first outing against Roma three days after his transfer, and Dzeko made a nice pass (but conveniently ignored Dzeko missing two sitters that were the only reason they didn’t win lol). Love that he’s the one telling people to calm down after Morata scores a brace to get us off to a great CL start with an away win in Ukraine. :lol2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)