Alvaro Morata (10 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
He didn't fail with Atletico at all.
Many Atleti fans were disappointed that he was being sold.

- - - Updated - - -

If Dzeko or Suarez had scored 2 goals in the CL on the first matchday, you wouldn't shut up about it for a month.
Not really. Its not even about who I want, I want our players to do well irrespective of who they are. But let's actually calm down a bit. One week mckennie is prime Davids, next hes a poor man's sturaro. Tuz is a hype train of its own.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Zalayeta was clutch for us too. Didn't mean he was a world class striker or a consistent goalscorer though
Morata has 30 goals - 18 assists in 4917 minutes for Juventus. A goal or assist every ~100 minutes

Zayaleta had 34 goals - 16 assists in 7616 minutes for Juventus. A goal or assist every ~150 minutes

I loved Zayaleta for his clutch goals but he was nowhere near as consistent as Morata has been for us. Give it a rest.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Everyone is happy for Alvaro display and you can't just let it go, aren't you? Do you have a bad day?
If you actually read up, I never said I was unhappy for him. But this overhyping of morata is getting a bit silly.

- - - Updated - - -

Let it go

He played well and did what he's paid to do

If you want to troll then folks will trample
And again where did I state he didn't play well except for the roma game where he was pretty bad. Where did I state i want him to fail?

Please learn to read before making dumbfounded conclusions

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Lol at comparing Morata to Zala
So zalayeta scoring against barca and Madrid was not clutch? OK sorry he didn't get a chance to score against crotone and Kiev.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)