Alvaro Morata (36 Viewers)

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Beyond stupid if true. I was hyped by Morata's stats when he was in the Spanish and Madrid youth systems and liked him when he's at Juve because I thought he was improving into something decent. But no way would I take him back after seeing him in his last 3 stints at Madrid, Chelsea and Atleti. He's pretty bad and even helped Juve a lot in the 3-0 comeback. To pay €55m transfer fee and his near €10m net wages would be both a financial and sporting mistake.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Does anyone recall if he ever gelled w/ CR7 when he returned to Madrid?

Obviously he only spelled Benz so I'm sure the times they actually played alongside each other were limited at best

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
He's been a massive chocker since he left here.
Remember how

Pirlo is a finished grandpa
Barzagli is a washed up CB that never matured
Tevez is done and just a tantrum
Cannavaro is finished and done

Also remember how from all the high quality performers that left us post calciopoli

- Thuram
- Cannavaro
- Zambrotta
- Vieira
- Ibrahimovic

Only Ibrahimovic actually player as good or better, whilst the others where shockingly inferior

Lets mend Alvaro.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
He's been a massive chocker since he left here.
Good thing he’d be playing here and not there. Comfort and trust are a big thing with players. With Morata it’s never been a question of talent. Juve, and specifically Pirlo, will get the best out of him, I’m confident in that. And if they don’t, they have other options, as we saw last night.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)