Alvaro Morata (52 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Alvaro :heart:

Would love to have him back. He’s a very useful weapon in Europe, where he always excelled with us. Speed, great on the counter, knows the club and language, has many teammates still at the club.

Loan + option seems like the best way forward too.
But you know it is not an option should we pay €10m for a loan. That'd be €55m for Morata, you can like the guy, but that's way too much for what he's done ever since leaving us.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
But you know it is not an option should we pay €10m for a loan. That'd be €55m for Morata, you can like the guy, but that's way too much for what he's done ever since leaving us.
Let’s wait and see shall we? An obligation wouldn’t be great, to be sure. But at least he isn’t ancient, knows the club/league, played with Ronaldo and Dybala etc.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I'm hoping for Dzeko at this point. Still the better striker, old or not.
Morata would probably suit us more tbh. Especially with the high-pressing game that we will be playing under Pirlo. Leave the goals to Ronaldo/Dybala/Kulusexy.

Morata can run, press, link up with other players and he’s a very useful weapon on the counter.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Like I said in the other thread

Morata does well when he isn't the focal point or the main goalscorer

And with us he doesn't have to be

He can press, make space and score his 10-15 while Dybala and Ronaldo score the goals

Oh and finally a striker that can counter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)