Alvaro Morata (26 Viewers)

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Good thing he’d be playing here and not there. Comfort and trust are a big thing with players. With Morata it’s never been a question of talent. Juve, and specifically Pirlo, will get the best out of him, I’m confident in that. And if they don’t, they have other options, as we saw last night.
I know pirlo is jesus and all but he aint going to magical turn shit plays into gold with everyone morata has been shit for years and i watched so many games of him flopping and chocking sitters in the CL etc. He is extremely poor mentally and bit soft.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Welcome back, Alvaro. The environment here suited him and I cannot see why it won't this time round.

I don't have high expectations, but I certainly prefer this over paying 17m fee and 15m wages for a 34 year old Dzeko.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
"Diciamo che non c'è una situzione Dzeko, c'è una situazione attaccante per la Juventus, sappiamo che abbiamo bisogno di questo attaccante, stiamo lavorando per questo, sappiamo cosa vogliamo, dove vogliamo arrivare, quindi lavoreremo per questo con grande serenità, con grande calma, mancano ancora 15 giorni, l'importante è avere in testa quello che vogliamo".

Dzeko può arrivare a prescindere da cosa fanno le altre squadre?
"Se tu insisti, io ti ripeto che non c'è una situazione Dzeko, quindi significa che ci sono altre situazioni in essere".

This was what Paratici said before the game

There is no Dzeko situation, there is a situation for the striker of Juve, we are working on this.

If you insist (regarding Dzeko) I repeat there isn't a situation, which means that there are other situations that are happening.

To me it seems like Morata was always the first choice, Dzeko was an option b

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
You dont care that he has been poor for years and failed at multiple clubs? strange.
He shows up in big games. I don't care for someone who scores against the likes of Bari then goes missing when we need him.

18 in 49 for Atletico isn't the worst record I've ever seen, he won't be our main goal scorer and we will bring out the best in him. We won't pay 45m either so I'm not worried about the price.

We are desperate and panicking so if this is the best we can do so be it.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
He is extremely poor mentally and bit soft.
Good thing Papa Buffon is still around.

- - - Updated - - -

We won't pay 45m either so I'm not worried about the price.

We are desperate and panicking so if this is the best we can do so be it.
And you know that how? IF he comes on a €10m loan, I'm almost sure we will buy him. It's just an installment at this point.

Last edited:

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Not when it’s a loan and Juve have as many attacking options as they do. The reward outweighs the risk.
We have many attackers but no actual strikers and i dont see him and ronaldo fitting too well together i think he will get in he's way but whatever just get it done if thats who is coming in im fed up off this shit window and none of these options are great.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
We have many attackers but no actual strikers and i dont see him and ronaldo fitting too well together i think he will get in he's way but whatever just get it done if thats who is coming in im fed up off this shit window and none of these options are great.
Why it always comes down to Ronaldo? Ronaldo has played something like 17-18 years on pro level, prob with hundreds of different attacking players and never had any problems with any of them. If Morata can't link up with the GOAT, he won't link up with anybody.

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Why it always comes down to Ronaldo? Ronaldo has played something like 17-18 years on pro level, prob with hundreds of different attacking players and never had any problems with any of them. If Morata can't link up with the GOAT, he won't link up with anybody.
I never said Ronaldo struggles to play with certain players but some one like Dzeko that can that hold the ball up, assists and is much more psychical is a much better fit for 35 ronaldo than a soft Morata that is just poacher himself.It comes down to Ronaldo because he is the main attacker that plays most are games and always fit and healthy so it makes sense to get people that help him more than just putting anyone there for the sake of it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)