Alvaro Morata (69 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I swear, I am back in the summer of 2006. It's Deja Vu. It HAS to be. This is Ibra 2.0

- - - Updated - - -

But, I guess this is normal.

He's gone, so he couldn't have been that good to begin with
This allways happens here, just brace yourself for coming months. Will go from overrating him too much in past 2 years (saying he was is better then proven top strikers) to now treating him like Matri level player who scored some unimportant CL goals. It's silly way to handle the reality of losing him.

And also some people are just downright haters in general, makes it easier for them to get the opportunity when players aren't "protected" by being Juve player anymore. Good example is that Fredrik poster who is negative clown that just talks down on most players.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
This allways happens here, just brace yourself for coming months. Will go from overrating him too much in past 2 years (saying he was is better then proven top strikers) to now treating him like Matri level player who scored some unimportant CL goals. It's silly way to handle the reality of losing him.

And also some people are just downright haters in general, makes it easier for them to get the opportunity when players aren't "protected" by being Juve player anymore. Good example is that Fredrik poster who is negative clown that just talks down on most players.
It's fair to say Morata was one clutch Son of a Bitch for us in Europe. But we hardly lost a World Class striker considering his league record playing for Juve was not exactly amazing.

I'll miss him, but this isn't a big blow as long as we don't replace him with some pleb like Lukaku.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Obviously would have preferred to keep him but I don't think in his current form he's irreplaceable or something. Perhaps one day he'll be world class but I don't think he is now and I think our team could even slightly improve if we find another striker with a bit better conversion rate in front of goal.

I think our team might be able to function with a little less of the build up responsibility going to the strikers (Pjanic and Alves additions), so someone with more of an eye for goal could work just fine (well, Mandzukic is already on the squad).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)