Alvaro Morata (168 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
One final question.... Marotta clearly stated Juventus want to keep him, if Madrid decide to sell him on, surely Morata would reject any other offers and wait for Juventus and Madrid to agree to a fee?
What if Arsenal /Chelsea are offering 15/20 mil more than us, they could tell him he either accepts or rott in the bench in RM.
Secondly, Why would he reject more money in Chelsea, Arsenal and a starting role ? just to be a bench player at Juventus.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Too late for that. Real Madrid activated their buy out clause. You can't re-purchase a player that you sold within 12 months. From what I have read, that is the rule.
Oh really? Well that ruins that idea.

From what I've read we were willing to offer 20-25 million to cancel the buyback, with that activated and the money we were originally going to offer, that would put it at 50-55 million that we could've spent on him.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Decades..???
More like already forgotten. Had we won the cl than maybe...
So......................you already forgot the two goals against Real that helped propel us to the Finals?

But I would be willing to bet that you haven't forgotten the two goals that Alex scored in '08 against them, when Juve ended up going nowhere?

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
It's not true. Look up his stats yourself. He has had some bad periods but he has also had some great ones, and has an excellent record in our biggest games
I know what i saw! He sucked in serie a. Tumbling around, looking for fk, missing huge chances. Scoring and assisting comes with playing for the best club in italy anyway

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
yeah

It's two things. A coping mechanism, and an opportunity for the "haters" (every player has them) to emerge
Suddenly Morata's goals were irrelevant since someone else would have scored them, nevermind that he equaled club's record in the process and apparently the club never wanted to keep him. Some folks :lol2:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Ibra 2.0 in terms of what ?
In terms of a young player with great potential having what was considered to be a sophomore slump, and the moment he is gone, everyone just went out of their way to shit on him.

Or to say that he was never good enough to begin with.

But, just like Ibra 10 years ago, I think that we have only seen the beginnings of what Alvaro is going to become, and like Ibra, he will achieve those heights after he is gone

- - - Updated - - -

Suddenly Morata's goals were irrelevant since someone else would have scored them, nevermind that he equaled club's record in the process and apparently the club never wanted to keep him. Some folks :lol2:
Because afterall, Juve, a club that has been focusing on young players, would NEVER want to keep a 23 year old that has already been in their ranks for 2 years. Especially considering his contributions during that time.

Nope. Wouldn't want to do that, now would we

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
In terms of a young player with great potential having what was considered to be a sophomore slump, and the moment he is gone, everyone just went out of their way to shit on him.

Or to say that he was never good enough to begin with.

But, just like Ibra 10 years ago, I think that we have only seen the beginnings of what Alvaro is going to become, and like Ibra, he will achieve those heights after he is gone
You really think he'll be that good ? I somewhat disagree. He'll have a great career no doubt but i doubt he'll reach Zlatan levels of consistency. That would be Dybala imo.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
You really think he'll be that good ? I somewhat disagree. He'll have a great career no doubt but i doubt he'll reach Zlatan levels of consistency. That would be Dybala imo.
I'm comparing the situations, not the players themselves.

Earlier today, I had stated that Morata was not as good as Ibra, nor would he be. But I do believe that we have not seen the best of Alvaro yet. Not by a long shot. And what bothers me the most is that he will blossom into what most people think he will become, at another club.

And I don't think that you can discount the general good attitude and rapport that he had with the club and especially the fans. The stories are out there about his kindness with the fans. He's not just a really good player, but he seems to be a really good kid, too.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
@Sergio,

Do you not think equally he's played this wrong, if he moves to another club except Madrid, his BS about Juve being his home etc turns out to be all lies.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
This sucks! this sucks bad! I dont see any proven talent like him being available for the 30M we got from Real. The only thing i hope now is that Real decide to sell him and Morata rejects, and then Beppe comes in with a loan deal since we cant buy him outright, but we can loan him, so loan for 10 mil with a fixed purchase fee of 20 next season!

Do it Beppe!!!

I would only be somewhat satisfied if we replace Morata with someone like Gabriel Black Jesus..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 162)