Alvaro Morata (167 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The deal helped us to reach a CL final.... but this end is total crap. We knew this was going to be that way but this fukin suks and we look like a fukin richmans sassuolo because of this.

Never again go into deals with players that are impossible to get.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
@Sergio,

Do you not think equally he's played this wrong, if he moves to another club except Madrid, his BS about Juve being his home etc turns out to be all lies.
He's only being kind to his fans. Then when he moves to Madrid, the narrative would be he had no choice. He doesnt want to land in hot water amongst his fans as of now.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
@Sergio,

Do you not think equally he's played this wrong, if he moves to another club except Madrid, his BS about Juve being his home etc turns out to be all lies.
That could very well be the case. And I think it plays out like this.

If he has the opportunity to go back to Real Madrid to compete as a starter, then I can't blame him at all. It is his boyhood club, it is where he grew up. Also, if he goes back there, and they tell him flat out that he will be on the bench, and he wants to go somewhere where he can be a starter, I can't blame him for that either.

The only way that it would piss me off would be if he goes back to Real and immediately asks to be sold without giving himself the opportunity to fight for a spot, or before RM can even convey their plans to him.

We have to forget about us now. Once that buyback was activated, that's it. We, and he, had no say at all in regards to staying here. If you really want to dig deep, I think it played out the way that someone else here had intimated. That being that Real said "No Pogba? Ok, No Morata".

And as much as I love Alvaro for everything that he is on and off the pitch, I am not delusional to think that his value to this club was/is as important as Pogba's.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I respect morata's decision assuming his made one. But only if he could be persuaded for another season, one more season and he will become a household name i genuinely believe that. His been unlucky with injuries of course theres nothing to stay he wont get them here again but we should try other possibilities in keeping him without giving up. Zaza and Gigi need to get on the phone to him as well, he wont find a family like the one his leaving.

Nejc

May 13, 2006
Shit are there even any suitable replacements for Morata? Though of Zaza being the one to replace one of Dybala and Mandžukić when needed is depressing.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying 30 mil buys you a lesser quality striker while 120 mil can easily mean an upgrade over Pogba who we've actually managed without pretty fine anyway when he was injured, simply because our midfield is outstanding.. We're unbeaten with Marchisio-Khedira playing.

- - - Updated - - -

$#@! are there even any suitable replacements for Morata? Though of Zaza being the one to replace one of Dybala and Mandžukić when needed is depressing.
This is the question @Xperd ;)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
What if Arsenal /Chelsea are offering 15/20 mil more than us, they could tell him he either accepts or rott in the bench in RM.
Secondly, Why would he reject more money in Chelsea, Arsenal and a starting role ? just to be a bench player at Juventus.
Apparently he struggled most of the season with groin injury, hence his poor form at one period and being benched by Mario at that time. Both actually spent equal number of minutes on the pitch.

Do you think that Conte will offer him starting spot at Chelsea? I can't see that. He'll have to fight for his place like here.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Apparently he struggled most of the season with groin injury, hence his poor form at one period and being benched by Mario at that time. Both actually spent equal number of minutes on the pitch.

Do you think that Conte will offer him starting spot at Chelsea? I can't see that. He'll have to fight for his place like here.
Yeah maybe, but Conte was the one he wanted him here, raving about him and calling him to convince him to come. I think all this could convince Morata.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
So much butthurt already about Alvaro.

I just say Grazie Morata, for playing your part in 2 straight domestic doubles, and helping us get to a CL final.

And now I'm excited to see who Beppe brings into this team as a replacement. We only paid 20 for Morata, so let's see what Beppe can bring us with 30-40 mil he should have to spend... another Dybala calibre signing perhaps? :weee:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
o well, we knew that he was gone since day one.
we dont lose much, as he didnt become the finisher we were hoping anyway, we will buy back Berardi with the money Real will give us to buy him back, hopefully Berardi will become that +17goals/season finisher we were seaking...
We will always be fond of him, i dont see him having an easy road him of him in the next future though...

Jul 1, 2010
o well, we knew that he was gone since day one.
we dont lose much, as he didnt become the finisher we were hoping anyway, we will buy back Berardi with the money Real will give us to buy him back, hopefully Berardi will become that +17goals/season finisher we were seaking...
We will always be fond of him, i dont see him having an easy road him of him in the next future though...
Berardi rejected us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 163)