Alvaro Morata (23 Viewers)

Niku

Jan 14, 2014
I put no hope on this transfer.
I would prefer to be wrong for the good sake of the team performance with this player, I just believe this is a bad operation.
In any case let see what he has to offer.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Fact is that he proves to be Good Real can buy him back for 30m next year and 35 the year after.
So if we pay him 18 and he does good and get 30-35 from Real we just got 12-17m in return. That's how much Real would spend if he does well here in Juve.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Welcome Morata!!

Good signing and good numbers, considering our option on osvaldo was pretty much the same as what we've paid for morata.

The buy back doesn't concern me, real only try to sign the top players in the world, in 2 years time they'll have forgotten about him and be going for the biggest names, if he's one of them it means we've had 2 WC seasons from him and we still get a 35m lump sum to reinvest

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
If he has 2 WC seasons,it means we would've lost a genuine top player for a pittance amount in today's market.That 35m will be considered almost nothing especially when quality forwards would end up costing a lot more in this inflated market and we'd inevitably find it hard to replace him.

But,i dont think he'll be that much of a revelation anyway.We'll see.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
I think it's a good deal. If we are paying 18 mil for 4 years that means that when/if Real wants him back they will pay 35 mil. And we'll be with 25 mil euro from this deal (because in two years we'll pay about 10 mil euro for him). Worst case scenario is if he is a flop.

It looks like a good deal. :numnum:

Mus™

Mar 16, 2009
If he has 2 WC seasons,it means we would've lost a genuine top player for a pittance amount in today's market.That 35m will be considered almost nothing especially when quality forwards would end up costing a lot more in this inflated market and we'd inevitably find it hard to replace him.

But,i dont think he'll be that much of a revelation anyway.We'll see.
But then that also means we got a geniune top player for 18 million which is even more nothing in this inflated market

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)