Alvaro Morata (21 Viewers)

Jan 5, 2007
Real Madrid striker Alvaro Morata has arrived in Turin for his Juventus move. “I am very happy to be here.”

The Spaniard touched down at the airport in a private jet on Friday evening and was met by reporters.

“I am very happy to be here,” he told Sky Sport Italia.

“I will have my medical tomorrow and can’t wait to start my new adventure.”

Morata will spend the night at the club’s Vinovo training ground before a medical and contract signing on Saturday.

"The medical is tomorrow. I hope everything goes well," he added on the Juventus YouTube channel.

The cost of the operation will be €18m, but Real Madrid are expected to have a buy-back option worth €35m to be exercised within the next two years.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Not sure how i feel about this signing considering Madrid have a buy back clause but welcome :malt: Hope you score some important goals.

Jan 5, 2007
WΏΏdy?;4633426 said:
Not sure how i feel about this signing considering Madrid have a buy back clause but welcome :malt: Hope you score some important goals.
well i know the buyback suck but the worst case we will get some money from it if RM want him back.

we need a bunch striker any way and no one will cost less than 10-15

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
well i know the buyback suck but the worst case we will get some money from it if RM want him back.

we need a bunch striker any way and no one will cost less than 10-15
I do not hate this signing, it's just it would be painful to see him leave for peanuts if he does explode. The other scenario is even horrible weh nwe have a 20M bojan kinda flop on our hands.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)