Alvaro Morata (21 Viewers)

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Seems like a quality player. I would say this is another great signing if it weren't for that ridiculous buy back clause.
Well we win either way tbh, if he goes back to Madrid we make a nice profit on him while getting good use out of a good player. If he doesn't live up to expectations he will still be worth money any way so we cant lose much on him if it doesn't go according to plan.

clapton

May 9, 2014
Not yet is the correct answer.

I think Morata will succeed here. He will be a pain for other defenses just for his off the ball movement.
Yes, he's a very aggressive striker, fast, nice finishing...

As for the buy back clause - he's talented but I dont think he will ever be a player of 30, 40 million. So I think we're safe from Real buying him back.

Monster Zero

Mar 2, 2014
Yes, he's a very aggressive striker, fast, nice finishing...

As for the buy back clause - he's talented but I dont think he will ever be a player of 30, 40 million. So I think we're safe from Real buying him back.
I was thinking the same thing. Unless he surpasses everybody's expectations I don't think he'll be worth 30 million in the next two years. Good deal by Marotta.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Welcome.

Hopefully he explodes and we either make a nice 30m return on him, cash one installment, or Real backs off and we have a great striker on our hands for years to come.

Monster Zero

Mar 2, 2014
Welcome.

Hopefully he explodes and we either make a nice 30m return on him, cash one installment, or Real backs off and we have a great striker on our hands for years to come.
It's a good move don't you think? The buyback clause is only available in the next two years after that we either get 30 million or he stays. He is only twenty one, he probably won't start hitting his prime till mid to late twenties.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Why Marotta, why? Roma captures Iturbe and close to Shaqiri while we're getting Pereyra and a mediocre striker...

We will struggle in Europe...
i know hes banned but who the fuck come to a juve forum with the name i hate chiellini. thats just mind blowing

- - - Updated - - -

anyways Morata may you flurish here! welcome!

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Good Signing for 18m in 4 years
Morata is one of the best prospect and also excel when perform for Spain u21, bring them European u21 glory in the past
He's like Pogba for France u21....

Why Marotta, why? Roma captures Iturbe and close to Shaqiri while we're getting Pereyra and a mediocre striker...

We will struggle in Europe...
He's even better than Iturbe for Argentina u21, and even coming from bench can score more goals (9goals) than Iturbe (8goals)

For 18m (4 years installment) is better deal than Iturbe (22m+2.5m + 30% to agent)

Also Pereyra is not inferior to Iturbe.. Depends on what you look on a player. Pereyra also has a great season in Udinese,
For the suggested deal (Loan by giving youngster and Sorensen + Option on 12m), this is definitely better transfer..
Got a prospect and has safe net if he become a flop

Welcome.

It depends on Morata also want to back to RM or not.. If after 2 years he's explode and agree to back to RM, we can have double the profit (35m)
It's like Carlos Vela situation, he's playing good for Sociedad but refused to come back to Arsenal on the buy back option

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)