Alvaro Morata (167 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I don't know which Madrid result would've suited Morata staying. If anything this probably relaxes Madrid a little bit in the negotiations with us.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
The only thing I could conclude from this final is that James is gone. And had they lost, Danilo would've been worth his weight in onions. A victory changes everything regards their strategy. Does it mean it now allows them to groom some youngsters or reward themselves with bigger shinier names?

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
The only thing I could conclude from this final is that James is gone. And had they lost, Danilo would've been worth his weight in onions. A victory changes everything regards their strategy. Does it mean it now allows them to groom some youngsters or reward themselves with bigger shinier names?
:beppe: siiii

Morata + 35M = James is ours, baby.

Jun 6, 2015
Kovacic might also be going, wasn't even on the bench.

- - - Updated - - -

:beppe: siiii

Morata + 35M = James is ours, baby.
If we have to lose Morata I'd take that. Dybala, James and Pogba would be :ID:

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I'd be much happier retaining Morata.
I love our clutch boy but it's much easier to find a striker that can score a higher number of goals per season than him than a TQ equal or anywhere close to James' quality. I'd take James every time.

Jesus only on the bench?
Jesus ain't coming... back

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 163)