Alvaro Morata (160 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I can't see why Morata would want to stay at Juve (even though he love it here and all) when he could become a first choice in another club or/and would probably earn double the wages.

We have to at least assure him of being a first choice like Dybala and that means sacrificing Mandzukic who just turned 30.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
#LaStampa says Real are already discussing Morata with PSG & Arsenal.
They plan to buy him from Juve for 30m & re-sell for 60m.

Juve will try one last time for Morata according to #LaStampa but the chances of him staying are very small.

Morata's departure from Juventus is imminent as Real Madrid are already negotiating with PSG & Chelsea for Alvaro. #GdS

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I mean the transfer was still great and all overall, but a clause preventing Real from directly reselling Morata really should've been inserted.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
You all need to go into a coping mechanism mode now

Should quickly get over it

- - - Updated - - -

[video=twitter;737007504224309250]https://twitter.com/hashim0307/status/737007504224309250[/video]

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks @Voller :D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I mean the transfer was still great and all overall, but a clause preventing Real from directly reselling Morata really should've been inserted.
That's actually a good point. I'm guessing though that this was discussed and Real declined. It is foreseeable that his market value would go up as soon as he got regular minutes, but with a front three of Ronaldo-Benzema-Bale it would still be difficult for him to be a starter at Real.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
At this stage it seems the 30 mils is not the issue anymore. Real marid simply doesnt want us to keep him because they have plans for him, whatever they are

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
If their plan is to resell him and reports that we are prepared to offer another 20 mln or so, then we can retain him if Alvaro makes it clear he wants to stay with us and not moving elsewhere. but that's a big "if" I feel.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Remember that in the clause it is specified that he cant refuse to return to real madrid if they pay us the money, whatever the reason.

Our only chance is if he really convince real madri to let him stay and real gets softhearted. But that clause they inserted is exactly to prevent us snatching him for them. The least they can do is that if morata is unhappy with the move, they resell him, which it seems is exactly what they are planning to do.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
i read on vs (curva ;)) that before the coppa final allegri and morata had a talk about his role at the club and allegri made it clear to him that he sees him as a valuable member of the squad but also that right now the first choice attacking duo is mandzukic - dybala. furthermore, i read that morata therefore isn´t really pushing to stay at juve and that marotta, agnelli and co are quite disappointed. according to curva chances of morata staying at juve are pretty much 0%.

btw: don´t give me shit about so-called vs-gurus because i really don´t care. imo curva was quite reliable for the last few months and the whole thing simply makes perfect sense.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
there were also numerous reports in italy that morata is leaving because of allegri. this could actually prove to be a genuine intel.
The same Allegri that protected him when he was going through his girlfriend problems and that awful stretch that he was in.

Good luck getting that kind of protection elsewhere

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
yeah if there is any truth in it i´d be quite disappointed.
considering the way he was performing for large parts of the season many of his minutes would have gone to zaza under many other coaches...

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
The same Allegri that protected him when he was going through his girlfriend problems and that awful stretch that he was in.

Good luck getting that kind of protection elsewhere
:tup:

also, morata is really young, plays for one of the best clubs in europe, and has a 30-year-old striker ahead of him in the pecking order, so in 2 years tops he could be our no. 1. prima punta. all he would need is some patience.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 153)