Alvaro Morata (26 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Bayern won't sell Lewandowski.
If he asks to leave then its possible as long as the price is right and Madrid can certainly pay whatever is necessary. The move would make sense to him too since Madrid is a step up on Bayern. Maybe Benzema will be sold while Lewa and morata are the replacement?
At first i'd say that he'll stay in Bayern 100% since he really wanted a move there and it's a good location for him and his wife (close to Poland), but after reading the latest interview with him i'm not that sure.
His agent openly talks about Real's offer and look at some Lewandowski's quotes (i think the source is Spiegel):

"I've never lied to a fan. I never said I'd end my career somewhere, I've never kissed a club crest after a goal. That's all rubbish and has nothing to do with the real business."
"My contract in Munich goes on for three years, my wife and I are happy here. It's a great club with good fans, the city is great with the mountains, lakes and cultural offerings. On the other side I've been in Germany for six years and have won everything. "
"Contracts are not a holy relic in football. You can like this attitude or not but it's the truth. Sometimes you have to think about if it is meaningful to try out a new impulse."

Nejc

May 13, 2006
In terms of prestige Real definitely is a step up from Bayern.

He would have to put in some work to win any domestic trophies tho.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
In terms of prestige Real definitely is a step up from Bayern.

He would have to put in some work to win any domestic trophies tho.
Real are a step up from everybody in terms of prestige to be honest. And if Juve hadn't lost 6 CL finals, maybe even half that number, they would be right up there with Real as the biggest club in the world.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Not if barcelona loses alves and mascherano..
:agree:

Lewandowski would make up for the difference Suarez created when he joined Barca and while individually he might not be as good as Suarez at the moment, the overall quality of both attacks would be much closer than it is now. Add to that a weakened Barca defense and you get a Real that is favorites to win La Liga.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
After "do the impossible", if he doesn't stay here, Morata could only end in RM or in other club for 65m+...

What I find amusing rigth now is how a lot of people here were understimating Alvaro all this season and now when PSG wants him to fill IBRA's shoes. They realize how really good is this guy

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
At first i'd say that he'll stay in Bayern 100% since he really wanted a move there and it's a good location for him and his wife (close to Poland), but after reading the latest interview with him i'm not that sure.
His agent openly talks about Real's offer and look at some Lewandowski's quotes (i think the source is Spiegel):

"I've never lied to a fan. I never said I'd end my career somewhere, I've never kissed a club crest after a goal. That's all rubbish and has nothing to do with the real business."
"My contract in Munich goes on for three years, my wife and I are happy here. It's a great club with good fans, the city is great with the mountains, lakes and cultural offerings. On the other side I've been in Germany for six years and have won everything. "
"Contracts are not a holy relic in football. You can like this attitude or not but it's the truth. Sometimes you have to think about if it is meaningful to try out a new impulse."
Let's try to lure him here!! He'll love Turin!! :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

DAIDEVIL'S DAD STEP AWAY FROM HIS PC RIGHT NOW
:lol:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
After "do the impossible", if he doesn't stay here, Morata could only end in RM or in other club for 65m+...

What I find amusing rigth now is how a lot of people here were understimating Alvaro all this season and now when PSG wants him to fill IBRA's shoes. They realize how really good is this guy
I don't think he's ready for that though. Last season he played alongside Tevez, this season he was on the bench a lot. He has shown he can carry an attack during a game, but for an entire season?

Jun 6, 2015
I don't think he's ready for that though. Last season he played alongside Tevez, this season he was on the bench a lot. He has shown he can carry an attack during a game, but for an entire season?
They already have an Ibra replacement in Cavani whoever they buy will be playing the role Cavani has played for Ibra until now.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008

I wouldn't say anyone has doubted his talent and ability. Definitely not after what he did in the latter stages of last season.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Hard to tell and IMO he wouldn't be able to reach his true potential in PSG.

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't say anyone has doubted his talent and ability. Definitely not after what he did in the latter stages of last season.
I don't wanna bring any name, my point is more about to appreciate the true level of our players. For instante, Vidal went to Munich and IMO he was their best player in the UCL. Without him we were fucked BM hard. So were they really above us since last two years? I don't think so

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I don't wanna bring any name, my point is more about to appreciate the true level of our players. For instante, Vidal went to Munich and IMO he was their best player in the UCL. Without him we were $#@!ed BM hard. So were they really above us since last two years? I don't think so
The reason Juve aren't quite at Bayerns level yet is depth which showed in the latter stages of the CL tie this season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)