Alvaro Morata (46 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

hojo_samurai

May 13, 2015
one of the best effn days of my life since 1996 against Ajax, been through it all brethren, the suffering post calciopoli, the resurrection and I must say it feels damn good to be back...... been lurking for almost 3 years now and just thought eff that this excitement must push me to finally sign up....... great day fellow juventini.....

ps. anyone care to show me how to upload a profile pic?
i have tried a lotta times but it keeps saying "invalid" or "file too large" :boh:

anyway very honored to be amongst you guys

FORZA JUVE!!!! :scarf:

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
one of the best effn days of my life since 1996 against Ajax, been through it all brethren, the suffering post calciopoli, the resurrection and I must say it feels damn good to be back...... been lurking for almost 3 years now and just thought eff that this excitement must push me to finally sign up....... great day fellow juventini.....

i have tried a lotta times but it keeps saying "invalid" or "file too large" :boh:

Welcome. I think the image might be too large (either kB or dimensions), try with a small one just for tests.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008

Great first post mate. +rep

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013

go to profile > forum Action > Edit Profile > mY Setting > Edit Avatar and then change your avatar
You Can Also change your profile pic

http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/32131-Welcome-to-the-Juventuz-Forums/page45

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Even if, for some reason, he ends up going back to Real, I will have nothing but respect and gratitude for this young man.

The young man is a class act all the way, and handled the way he was treated by the fans with his usual grace and dignity.

They don't deserve you Alvaro.

You are already in the hearts of the Juve faithful, and your name will always be received with a smile.

Thank you so much

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)