Alvaro Morata (41 Viewers)

want him back again for cheap?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Played like the italian media love to call it as "a protagonist" yet again. Was showing up and performing, yet again.

See this kid, is the difference between this pathetic shitty italian generation, and talents that grow to be strong. That mentality he has, that maturity he has. Seriously.

Yet, scores the opening goal in the first leg and seals qualification in the second. DID NOT CELEBRATE OUT OF RESPECT. GETS FUCKING BOO'd AND WHISTLED AT HIS SUBSTITUTION ANYWAY

THis guy is class, so much class. And anyone who has seen Del Piero, will allways respect class. I bet Alex likes Morata.

Madrid ? worst public in the world. Good to play against if you play well and werent a former player. Horrible if you came from there (Morientes, Morata). Horrible as a madrid player. They never support the club. they'll sing and chant if they think the club plays good, and are dead silent if they see the team is needing support.

Fuck madrid fans, that was so pathetic, no words

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Played like the italian media love to call it as "a protagonist" yet again. Was showing up and performing, yet again.

See this kid, is the difference between this pathetic shitty italian generation, and talents that grow to be strong. That mentality he has, that maturity he has. Seriously.

Yet, scores the opening goal in the first leg and seals qualification in the second. DID NOT CELEBRATE OUT OF RESPECT. GETS FUCKING BOO'd AND WHISTLED AT HIS SUBSTITUTION ANYWAY

THis guy is class, so much class. And anyone who has seen Del Piero, will allways respect class. I bet Alex likes Morata.

Madrid ? worst public in the world. Good to play against if you play well and werent a former player. Horrible if you came from there (Morientes, Morata). Horrible as a madrid player. They never support the club. they'll sing and chant if they think the club plays good, and are dead silent if they see the team is needing support.

Fuck madrid fans, that was so pathetic, no words
You baaaack :weee:

- - - Updated - - -

I'm all repped out for the last 24 hours now too!!!!!!! Love this gif!
@Ocelot
:D

I sucks a lot more than I thought it would tbh :D

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
The mods for this forum are fantastic. Even if Tuzzer's like me occasionally bitch about them. They really do a great job, and this reprieve of bans for the day is just another example of it. :heart:
It's awesome here, there's a looot of leeway here and you can do a shitload of things which would probably get you permabanned elsewhere without even receiving a warning. I mean ffs, a guy who actually DDoS-ed the site a few years ago is still allowed here :lol:

And somehow, the chaos always still remains within bounds. I love it.

- - - Updated - - -

If Alvaro wins the CL for us Real will definitely want him back. They be like "we thought this Bale guy was worth 100, but it's more like 10".
Real spent over 200 million on their fron three, but get knocked out of the CL by a player from their own academy :rofl:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
If Alvaro wins the CL for us Real will definitely want him back. They be like "we thought this Bale guy was worth 100, but it's more like 10".

Alvaro be like : Real fans boo'd me , even when i didnt celebrate. Juventus fans have some of that insane class i have aswel. I'm staying, fuck real.

- - - Updated - - -

Real spent over 200 million on their fron three, but get knocked out of the CL by a player from their own academy :rofl:
Its safe to say that. He really put in great performances and stood up

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Morientes scored in both legs against Madrid in the quarter-finals he returned home when on loan at Monaco
morata scored in both legs against Madrid in semi final he returned home when on loan at juventus
It would be a similar situation like when Morientes played for monaco.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Morientes scored in both legs against Madrid in the quarter-finals he returned home when on loan at Monaco
morata scored in both legs against Madrid in semi final he returned home when on loan at juventus
It would be a similar situation like when Morientes played for monaco.
fuck man we are not monaco. i hate when people comparing us to teams not worthy of comparing.

WE ARE JUVENTUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS

Apr 19, 2007
Yeah I think now he has picked his home. They burned that bridge tonight I would think. He loves what he is doing at Juve I think too. He doesnt strike me as the Madrid type that is glamorous and likes the spotlight. He wants to go to battle for 90 minutes every match. I dont care who is better or worse when you want to go to battle you sont choose Bale and Ronaldo and the other soft boy lovers. You line up next to(I was going to name someone but honestly any of our players fit the bill of warriors right now outside of maybe Pirlo)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)